Strawberry Jam Monster (DIYorDIE remix)

maybe its just me but i don't taste allot of strawberry in this one. just butter with a hint of strawberry. my tank coil is black and dirty i have never seen it so dirty after vaping
not a tank friendly juice at all. will have a drip session before night shift today to see if i like it
i might need to go and taste the original same were to compere

maybe its just me but i don't taste allot of strawberry in this one. just butter with a hint of strawberry. my tank coil is black and dirty i have never seen it so dirty after vaping
not a tank friendly juice at all. will have a drip session before night shift today to see if i like it
i might need to go and taste the original same were to compere
I’m very surprised you can’t taste the strawberry!! That’s ALL I could taste. Toast and butter only sort of pulling through now.

I don’t remember exactly but I either left the sweetener out completely or dropped it to a tiny amount.

I do not like sweetener in juices at all.

me to its to sweet now
wonder if the missing ingredient is not maybe speed steeping. mixer maybe

me to its to sweet now
wonder if the missing ingredient is not maybe speed steeping. mixer maybe
@Moerse Rooikat , Speed steeping, hot water and even on the stirrer will never give the same result as time spent just standing. Also the heat may affect some of the tastes and concentrates. Leave it for a while, and then try it again. I am now finishing juices that I made in November, and they now taste better than they did then, some have gone from so so to great. Tyd is n wenner in die game.

I mixed mine exactly like the recipe and after 2weeks its perrrrrfect its a nice golden stroop colour and all the flavours are playing their part.

Played around a bit with the recipe. Halved the RF Strawberry and CAP Sweet strawberry, added INW Biscuit as well as some TFA Peanut Butter.

The smell is awesome, but will let it stand for 2 weeks before the final verdict.

RF Strawberry Jam and Toast 2%
RF Strawberry 1.5%
CAP Sweet strawberry 1.5%
CAP Golden Butter 2%
TFA Sweetner 0.5%
INW Biscuit 0.5%
TFA Peanut Butter 5%

Made this a few weeks ago, it's nowhere near the OG, maybe wayne's deep strawberry base should replace the strawberries but we don't get delosi in sa.

lets try the blue one
blueberry jam monster
fr blueberry jamw/toast 2%
blueberry con inw 2
blueberry exstra 2%
cap golden butter 2%
cap supper sweet 0.5%

Last edited:
Played around a bit with the recipe. Halved the RF Strawberry and CAP Sweet strawberry, added INW Biscuit as well as some TFA Peanut Butter.

The smell is awesome, but will let it stand for 2 weeks before the final verdict.

RF Strawberry Jam and Toast 2%
RF Strawberry 1.5%
CAP Sweet strawberry 1.5%
CAP Golden Butter 2%
TFA Sweetner 0.5%
INW Biscuit 0.5%
TFA Peanut Butter 5%

@Adephi have you tried it yet?

I mixed this precisely according to the recipe and wow, what an uninteresting flavor. I taste almost nothing but a subtle hint of strawberry. I thought at first that the falvor profile % is a bit low, but thought, "ok, maybe one of the ingredients is the secret", but alas. I will try this again, but with double the %. As it is now, it's waaaayy too weak for me.

Last edited:
I also finished my first bottle over the weekend. It tastes better after 2 and half months but still got some chemical flavour going on.

Will not be making this one again.

Even at 6 weeks steep I still battle to taste the toast, all I taste is Strawberry...

I mixed this precisely according to the recipe and wow, what an uninteresting flavor. I taste almost nothing but a subtle hint of strawberry. I thought at first that the falvor profile % is a bit low, but thougth, "ok, maybe one of the ingredients is the secret", but alas. I will try this again, but with double the %. As it is now, it's waaaayy too weak for me.

Yes, same here. I added 0.5% AP and 0.5% INW biscuit to boost the toast profile - its better but still nothing to write home about...
Been there, rode the hype train, moved on...

@Paul33 is this the one you made for me?

If so I find the flavours all come through quite well.

Back