Strawberry Jam with toast - Now in Stock

Me thinks you're are going to have a very, very, very, very long and extremely happy time with that batch! Just let the fire brigade know when you start testing because you ain't gonna stop.:D
I literally cannot put the stuff down!

My only regret is letting by buddies taste it and now they are nagging me for some! I told them I only have 300ml! It's barely enough for me!

I literally cannot put the stuff down!

My only regret is letting by buddies taste it and now they are nagging me for some! I told them I only have 300ml! It's barely enough for me!
I still have a week or 2 for mine to turn into amazingness but I’m happy so far!!

Next on the list is the blueberry jam on toast!

@Mr. B , looks like a lekker long steep is the way to go then. Want to try it with both options, there will be some mixing that will have to happen this weekend. Did the strawberry calm down a bit?

I still have a week or 2 for mine to turn into amazingness but I’m happy so far!!

Next on the list is the blueberry jam on toast!
My concentrate order got stuffed up by deposit going awol, was only found this morning, so they will ship on Monday, I will only have this next week. But then there is always next weekend to mix ne. Got 2 L VG incoming as well, 1 seems not to last, wonder why:D

@Mr. B , looks like a lekker long steep is the way to go then. Want to try it with both options, there will be some mixing that will have to happen this weekend. Did the strawberry calm down a bit?
Initially I was tasting mostly the CAP strawberry but after 2 weeks the RF strawberry jam is coming through nicely

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back