Strawberry Jam with toast - Now in Stock

Richio

- BLCK Flavour - BLCK.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
YXfJIpF.png

- Click here to add add to your lunchbox -

So bunk work and get mixing and let us know how it turns out!!!!
I've only ever bought the Blueberry Jam Monster - and the bases (Butter + Toast + Jam ) is spot on with this recipe..

I vaped the Strawberry Jam Monster last weekend and quite enjoyed it, I am normally not a strawberry fan as I over done Mustard Milk when I started DIY... But damnnnnn, this DIY recipe of ENYAWREKLAW/DIYORDIE is spot on with the original.. Loving every second of it.

He changed the butter to CAP Golden Butter to get rid of that "oily" vibe on the original, but if you wan't that, just sub CAP GB with TFA Butter at same percentage . Either way, this recipe is a definite must try and an excellent remix on a great juice.

:)

I've only ever bought the Blueberry Jam Monster - and the bases (Butter + Toast + Jam ) is spot on with this recipe..

I vaped the Strawberry Jam Monster last weekend and quite enjoyed it, I am normally not a strawberry fan as I over done Mustard Milk when I started DIY... But damnnnnn, this DIY recipe of ENYAWREKLAW/DIYORDIE is spot on with the original.. Loving every second of it.

He changed the butter to CAP Golden Butter to get rid of that "oily" vibe on the original, but if you wan't that, just sub CAP GB with TFA Butter at same percentage . Either way, this recipe is a definite must try and an excellent remix on a great juice.

I’m just waiting for the powers that be to pay and then I can click pay on my cart.

Thanks for the feedback!!

Glad to hear this, 30 ml "tester" should be done steeping on Saturday:banana:

I’m just waiting for the powers that be to pay and then I can click pay on my cart.

Thanks for the feedback!!
Order has arrived and I’m so excited to make this tomorrow!!!!

So right ok it’s mixed and steeping.

Smells damn good!

Next on the list is the blueberry jam on toast :clap:

Have you done a taster yet? You know, for science sake!!
Had to get locust 1 back to varsity today, :( moved half of the house to Potch again, :confused:so I never got around to tasting, will rewick the Wasp tomorrow morning and give feedback. Will also let a friend who is a jam monster fan taste. He does about 60 ml a week, so I think he will definitely be able to give an opinion.:D

Had to get locust 1 back to varsity today, :( moved half of the house to Potch again, :confused:so I never got around to tasting, will rewick the Wasp tomorrow morning and give feedback. Will also let a friend who is a jam monster fan taste. He does about 60 ml a week, so I think he will definitely be able to give an opinion.:D
Good luck with everything going on!!

Agreed, can’t get a better test pilot than that!!

Good luck with everything going on!!

Agreed, can’t get a better test pilot than that!!
Ok, so here is the feedback.
RF - tested with Haku RDA clone and OBS Nano engine RTA -condition of tastebuds - debatable but at best average
Is it a direct clone of strawberry jam monster, no. But it is a really great tasting juice, and smooth. I cannot really taste the toast and butter, but it is still really nice. I will definitely be mixing this again. Definitely a great juice. Maybe the butter and toast will materialize after some more time.
JM -Jam Monster Fan - DotMod with DotMod Petri 22mm RDA
It is not jam monster but in the same profile. Strawberry is not the same as used with JM. Slight pastry taste in the background with the strawberry taking dominance over the rest. Butter seems to be lacking. Comparable with international juices regarding quality and taste, can be a all day vape. Will be willing to pay good/comparable money for this vs Jam monster if both were on a shelf.

Note that this has only been steeping for a week. Now the fun begins with doing some more testers to steep a month,:( with some bigger testers to keep on vaping it until the month is over to test the small testers again.:)

My verdict, I am going to have a new addition to the rotation in my adv arsenal, and cannot wait to order and make the blueberry and apple versions.

And that dam :mad: Petri 22 is amazing, going to have to save and get myself one once the budget recovers from the Locusts assault on my finances.:D

@Paul33 , if you need proof that this juice is great, I wanted the tester back to fill the OBS again. Here's the short answer from my bud,
"NO, you've got the concentrates so mix yourself some more. I need to test it some more" and, "so when will you have my new testers ready. Tomorrow?":D

I mixed it up on Friday and I am letting it steep... mixed up a 300ml batch in one go :aplastao:
Me thinks you're are going to have a very, very, very, very long and extremely happy time with that batch! Just let the fire brigade know when you start testing because you ain't gonna stop.:D

Ok, so here is the feedback.
RF - tested with Haku RDA clone and OBS Nano engine RTA -condition of tastebuds - debatable but at best average
Is it a direct clone of strawberry jam monster, no. But it is a really great tasting juice, and smooth. I cannot really taste the toast and butter, but it is still really nice. I will definitely be mixing this again. Definitely a great juice. Maybe the butter and toast will materialize after some more time.
JM -Jam Monster Fan - DotMod with DotMod Petri 22mm RDA
It is not jam monster but in the same profile. Strawberry is not the same as used with JM. Slight pastry taste in the background with the strawberry taking dominance over the rest. Butter seems to be lacking. Comparable with international juices regarding quality and taste, can be a all day vape. Will be willing to pay good/comparable money for this vs Jam monster if both were on a shelf.

Note that this has only been steeping for a week. Now the fun begins with doing some more testers to steep a month,:( with some bigger testers to keep on vaping it until the month is over to test the small testers again.:)

My verdict, I am going to have a new addition to the rotation in my adv arsenal, and cannot wait to order and make the blueberry and apple versions.

And that dam :mad: Petri 22 is amazing, going to have to save and get myself one once the budget recovers from the Locusts assault on my finances.:D
Do you have a recipe for the apple version?

@Paul33 , if you need proof that this juice is great, I wanted the tester back to fill the OBS again. Here's the short answer from my bud,
"NO, you've got the concentrates so mix yourself some more. I need to test it some more" and, "so when will you have my new testers ready. Tomorrow?":D
This is the news I was waiting for.

I stared longingly at the bottle earlier and wondered if I should wick and give it a go. Decided to see if I have the will power to let it sit a few more days!!!

Back