Strawberry

Dobie

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys. Quite new to this and just looking to mix together a nice strawberry cream vape. I have tried 2 different concentrates, CAP Sweet Straw(I get this really intense peppery flavour) and VapeOwave's straw(not bad but way too much of a candy vibe). What I am really looking for is in line with Complex Strawberry Desire or ELP Straw Dogs.

Now I know taste is subjective but thoughts would be helpful.

As an aside, I have tried different percentages of the CAP and can't get rid of the peppery taste.

Hey guys. Quite new to this and just looking to mix together a nice strawberry cream vape. I have tried 2 different concentrates, CAP Sweet Straw(I get this really intense peppery flavour) and VapeOwave's straw(not bad but way too much of a candy vibe). What I am really looking for is in line with Complex Strawberry Desire or ELP Straw Dogs.

Now I know taste is subjective but thoughts would be helpful.

As an aside, I have tried different percentages of the CAP and can't get rid of the peppery taste.

The peppery taste sounds like the nicotine, what strength nic are you using?

My nic also does that some times just let it steep for a little and shake it regularly at will be okey, @drew why does the nic do that?

My nic also does that some times just let it steep for a little and shake it regularly at will be okey, @drew why does the nic do that?
A little heat (a few warm water baths) may dissipate the nic.

@kev mac i just let it steep for a few days

Maybe let it breathe with the cap off for a few hours and then let it steep. Next time I'd suggest the TFA Strawberry Ripe. Much less of a candy/Nesquick type taste and more like the real fruit. Try looking at the Calling all Diy'ers thread, there have been a few discussion on strawberry flavors.

Thanks for all the replies. I was thinking it may be the Nic BUT, I have made some other mixes with other fruits as well as using a different strawberry flavour and don't get the peppery taste.

Might be it needs some more time to steep. I will check out the thread regarding the Strawberry concentrates.

Back