Strength of juices!?

Ruwaid

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi All
So im quite new to vaping and whilst I'm weaning off the stinkies...im busy purchasing new vape gear so I can kick the habit for good.

For now I have the Twisp Cue, SMOK Pen (i think that's what's it called) and soon will be purchasing the Eleaf Icare 2. I use the SMOK just for clouds and flavour but honestly it doesnt satisfy my cravings for cigarettes at all. Well I do only have 3MG juice for the SMOK so that could be why, however, the twisp cue really gives me that throat hit which i think i also crave alot besides the nic. And the twisp cue pod is 2ml in size with 2.4% nic. So the twisp serves its purpose (providing that thorat hit and a tight draw) but cos of lack of flavours (only 3 cue pod flavours available) i'm slowly getting bored of it

Thats where I'm hoping the Eleaf Icare 2 would save me cos I can get various flvaours and fill to my will. When I receive my Eleaf Icare 2 however, I would like to know which strength nic would best simulate a cig. That tight draw from the device itself but that throat hit comes from which strength? 6mg, 12mg or higher??

Kindly note, I smoke Syvestsant Extra mild which has 0.8 mg nic each so im not chasing a very high nic in a bottle just something thats very close to that hit.

Hopefully I would use the same flavour in the SMOK and future devices to come and besides clouds, I would also get a hit from those devices.

THank you guys!!

Hi All
So im quite new to vaping and whilst I'm weaning off the stinkies...im busy purchasing new vape gear so I can kick the habit for good.

For now I have the Twisp Cue, SMOK Pen (i think that's what's it called) and soon will be purchasing the Eleaf Icare 2. I use the SMOK just for clouds and flavour but honestly it doesnt satisfy my cravings for cigarettes at all. Well I do only have 3MG juice for the SMOK so that could be why, however, the twisp cue really gives me that throat hit which i think i also crave alot besides the nic. And the twisp cue pod is 2ml in size with 2.4% nic. So the twisp serves its purpose (providing that thorat hit and a tight draw) but cos of lack of flavours (only 3 cue pod flavours available) i'm slowly getting bored of it

Thats where I'm hoping the Eleaf Icare 2 would save me cos I can get various flvaours and fill to my will. When I receive my Eleaf Icare 2 however, I would like to know which strength nic would best simulate a cig. That tight draw from the device itself but that throat hit comes from which strength? 6mg, 12mg or higher??

Kindly note, I smoke Syvestsant Extra mild which has 0.8 mg nic each so im not chasing a very high nic in a bottle just something thats very close to that hit.

Hopefully I would use the same flavour in the SMOK and future devices to come and besides clouds, I would also get a hit from those devices.

THank you guys!!

Hi @Ruwaid Nicotine absorption when vaping is different from smoking, I also started vaping with 3mg but it's not high enough for me. From now on I'm going to buy 6mg only. Have a look at this interesting article:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/nicotine-absorption-when-vaping.t6382/

Back