Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

It just occurred to me that my circle of friends consists of only one real life, flesh and bone human being. The rest of it consists of you shabby digitally enhanced lot. Please fairy godmother, turn me into a real boy?!

Live would be pretty boring without you though, not complaining...

Regards

Ive hardly ever dropped my kit, and now I've made it a two-for..

20170414_070750-400x711.jpg

FML...

Oh my gosh @Stosta
Condolences
Was that a subtank mini v2?

Oh my gosh @Stosta
Condolences
Was that a subtank mini v2?
Yep!

Lucky I have a few spare glasses for it, but they are all a bit scaffy-looking. Oh well, the rest of my beloved subtank is a bit shoddy so I'll just try go for the shabby-chic look.

Yep!

Lucky I have a few spare glasses for it, but they are all a bit scaffy-looking. Oh well, the rest of my beloved subtank is a bit shoddy so I'll just try go for the shabby-chic look.

Sorry to hear @Stosta -
Worst case you have some spares for the other subtanks

Time for a kayfun :D @Silver agrees too.
P.S the kayfun also comes with a metal sleeve.

You are right @Christos - the Kayfun does come with a metal sleeve
I just dont know why they dont make a little strip of see through window at the bottom so you can see when you are going empty

You are right @Christos - the Kayfun does come with a metal sleeve
I just dont know why they dont make a little strip of see through window at the bottom so you can see when you are going empty
The metal sleeve is ideal for temp control.

The metal sleeve is ideal for temp control.

Aah, that's right - so when you run out of juice you don't get a dry hit!
Now thats a great one.
I would like to experiment more with temp control @Christos
What percentage of your vaping do you do on temp control versus normal power mode?

Aah, that's right - so when you run out of juice you don't get a dry hit!
Now thats a great one.
I would like to experiment more with temp control @Christos
What percentage of your vaping do you do on temp control versus normal power mode?
TBH not much temp control lately. Been using NI80 and neglecting my SS wire.
Also NI 200 seems to make my throat scratchy. Might be a nickel alergy that I am not aware of.

Dont need an entire thread for this, so here goes...
My tortoise got out over the weekend and a car drove over him. Still haven't broken the news to the kids.

This Forum never stops to amaze me. In the time that I have been registered here. I am on here on a daily basis. I read alot, especially from the "New posts" tab.

Even with my daily/hourly reading. I mark all posts as read on a Monday morning. Every weekend it reaches 1500+ posts, that is in a week!

On another forum that I am registered on, I logged in for the first time since November 2016, and they only have 966 unread posts.

Few weeks back I started making concentrate storage trays. Made two hoping that will provide enough space for ALL my concentrates.
DSC_0065.JPG
Seems I over estimated my needs a bit. When packed in five or six different boxes, it does seem like there are a lot more.

Regards

Just got discharged after a week in hospital with 2 theatre events just to go back on the 8th of May for a big operation...

Fun times ain't it?....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just got discharged after a week in hospital with 2 theatre events just to go back on the 8th of May for a big operation...

Fun times ain't it?....

Sorry Wiesbang! I'm not really religious so I can't pray for you... Will you accept beer drinking while thinking of you being in and out of hospital in place of prayer?

Fun times ain't it?....

Just live in the moment @wiesbang , and filling those moments with clouds just makes them so much better. This too will pass...

Good luck & regards

So here I am on a workday Wednesday morning sitting amongst a selection of soggy tissues on my bed. Feeling like crap from the throat up.

One upside though, unlike in the past, there is no sign of this turning into a lung infection. Vape on!

Regards

I have read today, that somebody actually ransacked a members possessions to steal his Vape gear, juice included.

So, I ask you this: Are we all ADDICTS?:zpong:

I have read today, that somebody actually ransacked a members possessions to steal his Vape gear, juice included.

So, I ask you this: Are we all ADDICTS?:zpong:

yall.jpg

Soon we will see beggers picking up empty-ish juice bottles instead of cigarette stompies

I recently discovered that there are crap loads of people who believe the earth is flat. I mean, I've seen this for a while now but always thought they were a bunch of trolls.

A hairy, oily, small phallased Greek dude could figure out the earth was spherical and calculate its circumference with a max of 15% error margin, with nothing other than his legs, a pair of sloffies and a trigonometry formula. But our special snowflakes of today, with access to an endless well of information, thinks that we are floating through space on a giant turtle, while the grown men identify themselves as 12 year old school girls and apache helicopters.

WHAT ARE WE BECOMING!!!???

Back