Stupid question?

I'm the furthest thing from an electrical engineer but this would be my main concern of using just any type of element that is not meant for vaping.

Heavy metals in your bloodstream will lead to kidney failure. And vaping in the Renal unit at the hospital is not cool.
Is that why so many Metallica and Iron Maiden fans end up in hospital? because of all the heavy metal in their bloodstream?:p jk

Or maybe thats how we survive the moshpits.:devil:

Moshpits are insane. I remember being slammed to the floor, thought I was going to be trodden to death but 2 massive chaps lifted me back up onto my feet. Was really grateful.

No unfortunately not
emoji45.png

No worries, will post to a few groups asking if anyone is heading that direction this week then I will make a plan for you.

There is someone going to Klerksdorp in the next week or two. Would it be okay for you to pick it up there @Spongebob ? Will be at a vape shop.

Awesome, will let you know once it's there

@Spongebob - package should be sent to Klerksdorp tomorrow. I will PM you once it has been delivered so you can pick it up. :)

Courier delivered today, so your wire is ready to collect. Will PM address to you

Apologies for hijacking this thread, Need some advice. I just got a sqounker and running dual coil fused NI80 fused claptons, dual it ohms out 0.8. running it on a single 18650 sqounker, is this very dangerous ?? What type of Nichrome build or style of coil am i looking for to ensure ohms are higher if that makes sense...

Apologies for hijacking this thread, Need some advice. I just got a sqounker and running dual coil fused NI80 fused claptons, dual it ohms out 0.8. running it on a single 18650 sqounker, is this very dangerous ?? What type of Nichrome build or style of coil am i looking for to ensure ohms are higher if that makes sense...
What batteries are you using?

0.8 ohms is quite high. On a fully charged battery it will draw but 5.25 Amps, which translates to around 22W. Most batteries should be able to handle that.

And if i translate that to english bud lol
Let's put it in east rand terms.

Your tyres are certified safe up to 100km/h. You are driving on the N12 @ 361km/h.

Go to steam-engine.org and play around with the calculators there. Also Google moochs battery table (also available on ecigssa somewhere if you search

Mooch will tell you the safety rating, steam engine will tell you how fast you are going.

Or bring your smartphone/laptop and/or portable 3g device to Rynfield, buy me coffee at the engen and I'll run through the basics (I can only do the basics because I'm dangerous enough on my own with single battery mechs)

<sorry, on mobile so its a bit of a mission to search for and paste links>

Let's put it in east rand terms.

Your tyres are certified safe up to 100km/h. You are driving on the N12 @ 361km/h.

Go to steam-engine.org and play around with the calculators there. Also Google moochs battery table (also available on ecigssa somewhere if you search

Mooch will tell you the safety rating, steam engine will tell you how fast you are going.

Or bring your smartphone/laptop and/or portable 3g device to Rynfield, buy me coffee at the engen and I'll run through the basics (I can only do the basics because I'm dangerous enough on my own with single battery mechs)

<sorry, on mobile so its a bit of a mission to search for and paste links>

The Kemptonian agrees with this analogy

0.08 i enjoy the vape. battery life sucks but i do not chain vape. I take a good chuck and let it cools for a few seconds. Need to source some good NI80 fused Claptons that ohm at +- 0.40 each, thats the hard part

Back