Subox Mini Feedback

Not your bat bro, its start up time before the screen lights up..when the screen is lit its instant...sleeping makes the bat last longer

Thanks bud, it is quicker when the screen is on, I suppose I'll have to get used to it

Anyone fire button get stuck? Mine get stuck occasionally and I have to get unstuck by using tweezers. Also when I press the fire button, the battery meter sometimes drop to 1 bar,until I unpress the fire button then it shows full battery again.

Not getting stuck so far but I do see the battery drop by one bar then back to full.

Not getting stuck so far but I do see the battery drop by one bar then back to full.

The battery dropping is down to the way the device measures the capacity of the battery. If you do not have high drain bats @bjorn then the capacity will drop dramatically when you fire. They measure the amps available vs the volts drawn at present to show remaining capacity, this is a instantaneously measured and calculated value this will be stable at rest but will fluctuate based on use

Ok issue confirmation, mine does the battery level drop then pop back on again also. No button sticking but 4 or 5 times so far i have pressed the fire button and nothing happened. Battery door starting to hint at getting a possible rattle, moves a little down when little pressure is applied. All minor things but with the interconnectivity of the world these days it's great to share your experiences with a new device with other people and learn from them

Anyone fire button get stuck? Mine get stuck occasionally and I have to get unstuck by using tweezers. Also when I press the fire button, the battery meter sometimes drop to 1 bar,until I unpress the fire button then it shows full battery again.

No such problems experienced, almost finished a bottle of Carnage on this device, just the first time I used it, some spitting, dropped the wattage to 20, cleared the spitting, back up to 25 W and performing fantastically.
Just a question, Can you purchase these new vertical coils yet or use the existing Kanger coils??

I wanted to bring the new coils in but min order was a 1000.Then KangerTech will produce them. Just crazy. Who has money to bring in a 1000 coils. I am not there yet. Maybe one day. I am sure they want to sell the old coils first. But the old coils is also excellent. Never had any issues with them.

I wanted to bring the new coils in but min order was a 1000.Then KangerTech will produce them. Just crazy. Who has money to bring in a 1000 coils. I am not there yet. Maybe one day. I am sure they want to sell the old coils first. But the old coils is also excellent. Never had any issues with them.

Thank You @SAVapeGear Thought I was doing something wrong in my searches on all vendor sites for these coils and could not find any mention of these "new" coils. Will practice my novice coil building "skills" on my existing mini and when the 0.5ohm "new" coil expires, hopefully will be proficient enough to add a self made coil.

Everyone has done a great Job on feedback,

I have had no issues on batteries, using Efest 2500/2800Mah, no drops at least when its fully charged, sometimes when it is at 1 bar i get a drop and back up, but then it needs a change after.

Might be batteries causing this ?

I have had no issues on the door, no show of rattles or loosening.
No scratches and I carry this around all day.

I don't see how the fire button gets stuck though, its almost a bit recessed too.
I have pushed a hell of a lot juice trough it already, a tank a day at least.

And lastly, delay on firing, not sure of that, sleep or on no issue, same as my iStick also, no problems there.

Nice work on the cover @Gert_Koen
Now we need someone to make us some.

I have Built my First Coil!!

a handcrafted spaced 2.5mm 1 ohm coil on 28 g wire! :whew:

However i did notice that i have sort of an intense drop in flavour... could any body recommend a decent coil to retain the flavour more?

This coil building thing is too much fun!

I have Built my First Coil!!

a handcrafted spaced 2.5mm 1 ohm coil on 28 g wire! :whew:

However i did notice that i have sort of an intense drop in flavour... could any body recommend a decent coil to retain the flavour more?

This coil building thing is too much fun!

I am not familiar with the new Subtank Mini @Stoefnick - but well done on your first coil!!

Do you mean a drop off compared to the commercial coil?

Perhaps if you take a photo of the coil and wick setup it will be easier for people to advise you

More wire = more flavour. If possible gooi in there a 26 or 24 gauge microcoil, up the ID to 3 ,and see the flavour improve

@Silver I'm comparing it to the. 5 ohm coil that was on the rba that just required a wick to go.

Here are some photos I had to rewick to get a decent photo

10aa8f0ce58e1cdab98ede878cecfaa7.jpg

1f5a168028fae19a76f0fc80503a34c1.jpg

It also works perfectly doing mtl but as soon a I do a lung hit I get a burning sensation in my nasal cavity.... Don't know if anybody has experienced that...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I shall do so! Thanks @ET
What gauge will that be then?

@ET howzit! So I've done what you advised : I have made a 9 wrap on a 2mm 8-9 wraps that effectively came to 1. 1 ohm
And then I made a 0.9 ohm with 7 wraps on a 2.5 mm

But my goodness I need about 7 more wats to make so sitting on 24 watts and barely making vapor and it's almost choking me with the massive throat hit that's unreal please see pic below
add2611a9152c17df85de174e08ca915.jpg

6c212faf61a8fb51a2e7cff9553eece9.jpg

bc853860b8c74d5edf65427d6d3c0ff8.jpg

Any extra advice you could offer?

Heya all !

So this evening p I decided to build a coil again, because i love these bvc coils so damn much i was like, can i not use the rta and make my own bvc.

So i did. And damn, it works hell of a well, id show some pics but i am having too good a time on this thing.

One question, the rta seems to have less airflow just by looking at it i can see it, but vaping too, it is not an issue i am actually just impressed with the new rta.

@Vendors, get those damn coils asap !!

Back