Subtank airflow base

MrSoomar

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Im looking for an airflow base for the subtank mini,

Do any of our vendors have stock? I remember seeing one, but i cannot for the life of me remember on which website

Assistance would be greatly appreciated ;):D

Vapemob in Cpt has, not sure what their shipping cost is.

Vapemob is out of stock :doh:
I've called and visited their stores, been told in person that they won't be stocking these anymore. I asked why the website still listed it, all I got was a shrug and a "I Don't know"

I've called and visited their stores, been told in person that they won't be stocking these anymore. I asked why the website still listed it, all I got was a shrug and a "I Don't know"
I spoke to them just now, the guy was quite helpful, but he did say they miight be getting in stock in about a weeks time or so, are you also looking for one?

I spoke to them just now, the guy was quite helpful, but he did say they miight be getting in stock in about a weeks time or so, are you also looking for one?

Meh, not anymore, certainly not after their lackadaisical attitude to my queries.

U

unoucky bud, if i do come across one il be sure to let you know ;)
Yes, please update if you do get hold of one! I imported one that was supposed to be authentic, needless to say it wasn't and ended up in the bin :(

Yes, please update if you do get hold of one! I imported one that was supposed to be authentic, needless to say it wasn't and ended up in the bin :(
Oh shucks that sucks major! Lol im on the search for one, but im likely to sell the subtank anyway

Figured I'd share my experience. I did buy a Subtank Mini Base when Vmob had them on special quite some time back(Was R50 If i remember correctly). That base fucked out on me, weird fluctuating resistance. I had no joy after taking it in store to ask for help or get it swapped out. When I wanted to buy another one, they said they were no longer keeping them in stock. I ordered one off fasttech, it finally got here after 3 weeks. It works flawlessly.

Figured I'd share my experience. I did buy a Subtank Mini Base when Vmob had them on special quite some time back(Was R50 If i remember correctly). That base fucked out on me, weird fluctuating resistance. I had no joy after taking it in store to ask for help or get it swapped out. When I wanted to buy another one, they said they were no longer keeping them in stock. I ordered one off fasttech, it finally got here after 3 weeks. It works flawlessly.
Ohhh shitt! Sorry to hear that u had bo luck with the first one,

But im glad to hear that u FINALLY got it sorted :clap::campeon:

Back