Suggest Your Favourite Dessert Juice

Lekka Vapours Carabana is next on my list! I haven't tried VM Choc Mint yet, it's on my bucket list though, it does sound pretty awesome

Lekka Vapours Carabana is next on my list! I haven't tried VM Choc Mint yet, it's on my bucket list though, it does sound pretty awesome
@Silver gave such an awesome description that VM is the first on my list of vendors to try out. will give you some feedback once ive given it a fair chance and a good vape

@Silver gave such an awesome description that VM is the first on my list of vendors to try out. will give you some feedback once ive given it a fair chance and a good vape
Yip, @Silver does make every juice sound pretty awesome :) He really gets to know them pretty well though.

If you're ordering from VM give Strawberry a shot, I know it's not a dessert vape but it is sweet and it is the closest to a real strawberry that I've vaped.

If someone could please make this i would be forever in their dept

Moirs_CC_Original__37475_zoom.jpg

Yip, @Silver does make every juice sound pretty awesome :) He really gets to know them pretty well though.

If you're ordering from VM give Strawberry a shot, I know it's not a dessert vape but it is sweet and it is the closest to a real strawberry that I've vaped.

Thanks @BumbleBee

I'm not sure if it is actually considered a dessert juice, but for me it is, the best 'pud' like juice for me is Five Pawns Castle Long.

Even the smell it leaves behind is so indulgent.

I'm not really a dessert type, so if wouldn't take my advice :)

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

Back