Suggestions for MTL devices to replace Twisp Aero.

Hi guys,
Sorry, took my head out of the clouds for the weekend.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Jag2018. I will write you a message in the product thread under our forum.

#Thoughts on Design

Last edited:
Convinced myself to buy an Aspire Spryte. Really positive reviews from both reviewers and consumers all round.

Early days yet, but after a few toots I am impressed. Crisp and clear flavour from a fruity vape (Blue Raspberry Lemonade by @Patrick). More vapour than I expected. The drip tip part is very comfortable. As is the grip in hand.

ChvqEsD.jpg

Convinced myself to buy an Aspire Spryte. Really positive reviews from both reviewers and consumers all round.

Early days yet, but after a few toots I am impressed. Crisp and clear flavour from a fruity vape (Blue Raspberry Lemonade by @Patrick). More vapour than I expected. The drip tip part is very comfortable. As is the grip in hand.

ChvqEsD.jpg

I am going to see if I can find a few videos of this device now.

The Aspire Spryte is really good value for what you get, it seems.
What it will be like to live with? I am not sure and I hope you will let me know.

The Arcus AIO is a few steps above the Spryte but also....twice the price. hehehe!
So I really should not even compare the 2.

ChvqEsD.jpg

I'm glad that it pops. I've had a problem with that Blue Raspberry Lemonade. On 0,2 ohm @ about 50W it's full of flavour some days and then, on others, muted. I've never been sure whether it simply fades fast.

Also @Andre please keep us posted on how the Spryte performs as a stealth device. I vowed that my days with bought coils were long over, but I'm finding public vaping--even discretely at a distance--increasingly fraught with harassment from smokers and non-smokers alike. It seems that they have found, at long last, a mutual enemy.

I'm glad that it pops. I've had a problem with that Blue Raspberry Lemonade. On 0,2 ohm @ about 50W it's full of flavour some days and then, on others, muted. I've never been sure whether it simply fades fast.

Also @Andre please keep us posted on how the Spryte performs as a stealth device. I vowed that my days with bought coils were long over, but I'm finding public vaping--even discretely at a distance--increasingly fraught with harassment from smokers and non-smokers alike. It seems that they have found, at long last, a mutual enemy.

Honestly, when I was a smoker, I used to get annoyed with second hand smoke, including my own.
Now that I am a vaper, I have always been a flavour chaser as well as enjoying a good throat hit. I was never one for the clouds. Hehehe!

The RDA and squonker vapers blow massive clouds, and at night with lights behind it, it looks quite awesome and I can see how people would just assume that it stinks like cigarette smoke and have a problem with it.

Or maybe they're just jealous of your smoke screens. Hahahaha!

I think that it may be worth a mention that the discussion about my search for a Twisp Aero replacement continues here as well:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/twisp-arcus-aio-product-overview.t53982/#post-725218

The Arcus AIO is a beautifully designed and high quality device but cannot be compared to the Spryte due to price range, battery, etc.

All the best.
A.J

Last edited:
Back