Suicide Bunny & Kings Crown Incoming

A pic from my visit to VK to try out the SB range!

ebb1b9bc7fb3b70600e3598477762151.jpg
And your absolute favourite, albeit 12mg?

My top 3 would be:

1. Derailed
2. The King
3. Fight your fate

I need to try some of this suicide bunny options. Maybe the derailed. Please give us a review on your opinion of these jooses

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I need to try some of this suicide bunny options. Maybe the derailed. Please give us a review on your opinion of these jooses

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This is my second bottle of Derailed :D so i can most certainly get a review out for u soon!

Got a bottle of mothers milk awsome stuff. Cant put it down

My top 3 would be:

1. Derailed
2. The King
3. Fight your fate

@Yiannaki

I tried Fight your Fate at the last JHB Vape Meet and I liked it quite alot.

Could you give me one or two sentences on why you say Derailed and The King. I haven't tried them - what do you like about them?

PS - did you drip them in your Reo at VapeKing? or did you try the juices in the gear they had? If so, what gear are the demo juices loaded in?

@Yiannaki

I tried Fight your Fate at the last JHB Vape Meet and I liked it quite alot.

Could you give me one or two sentences on why you say Derailed and The King. I haven't tried them - what do you like about them?

PS - did you drip them in your Reo at VapeKing? or did you try the juices in the gear they had? If so, what gear are the demo juices loaded in?

@Silver

Derailed - to me reminds me of a cinnamon bun infused with banana. The cinnamon you get from is more of a desert pastry like cinnamon. It's bakery style cinnamon (not to be mistaken as being an overly sweet taste)

The banana is not very pronounced but it subtly works in the background as a great accompaniment to the bakery style cinnamon. I find that the banana is what adds the sense of subtle sweetness to finish it off in the aftertaste.

i hope that explains it well enough?

The King - hmm, quite difficult to put into words. I was picking up different flavours with each toot, but a common flavour i was getting could best be described as a syrupy cake. I would say it's quite a sweet juice. It's described as having a peanut butter cookie but I didn't taste any peanut butter at all. Nonetheless, a very unique and great tasting liquid.

Vape King has them in mpt3 look alikes with an airflow control on them. I initially sampled all the flavours with these tanks on an mvp. From there I had determined the ones that were worthy of being dripped.

I hope I answered your questions and gave a decent insight into the two flavours you were curious about?

@Silver

Derailed - to me reminds me of a cinnamon bun infused with banana. The cinnamon you get from is more of a desert pastry like cinnamon. It's bakery style cinnamon (not to be mistaken as being an overly sweet taste)

The banana is not very pronounced but it subtly works in the background as a great accompaniment to the bakery style cinnamon. I find that the banana is what adds the sense of subtle sweetness to finish it off in the aftertaste.

i hope that explains it well enough?

The King - hmm, quite difficult to put into words. I was picking up different flavours with each toot, but a common flavour i was getting could best be described as a syrupy cake. I would say it's quite a sweet juice. It's described as having a peanut butter cookie but I didn't taste any peanut butter at all. Nonetheless, a very unique and great tasting liquid.

Vape King has them in mpt3 look alikes with an airflow control on them. I initially sampled all the flavours with these tanks on an mvp. From there I had determined the ones that were worthy of being dripped.

I hope I answered your questions and gave a decent insight into the two flavours you were curious about?

Perfectly explained @Yiannaki - thanks!

Its always nice to go into a tasting and juice choosing session with some "angle"
And I trust your taste buds ;-)

Looks like I may like the Derailed, not sure about The King though. I aim to taste these soon and will compare notes.

Perfectly explained @Yiannaki - thanks!

Its always nice to go into a tasting and juice choosing session with some "angle"
And I trust your taste buds ;-)

Looks like I may like the Derailed, not sure about The King though. I aim to taste these soon and will compare notes.
Always a pleasure :D

Would love to hear your thoughts on them when you get around to tasting!

Jeeslike, I tasted a mate's Derailed the other night...
Gorgeous juice!

One of the reasons I hadn't delved into this brand yet, is I didn't think it sounded too complex, going by the descriptions. I have a thumb rule that if it's priced like 5P, I want it to keep me involved with flavour complexity, like 5P.

That is the case here. Quality juice this!

Last edited:
I personally have owned mothers milk and derailed, wish you had brought in 6 and 3mg :(

OOOOOOOH! ^_^ I will be placing my order soon then! Kings Crown is also top notch in my books, got Fight for your fate not too long ago and that was amazing. Yay!

Back