Sx350 - 510 Connectors, Ohm Readings And Other Stuff Needed?

damn you exchange rate....... about the same prices i found on ebay

sent from my Telegraph Machine using Tapatalk stop

Guys

I have been in comms with the guys at yihi. Can order smaller quantities. Just gotta wait till month end then I will arrange everything.

@Chef Guest Smaller quatitiy's are available but that pushes the price per unit up, are you adding on 14% and then converting to rands?
Its going to work out R900 to 1000 for each chip
after shipping, tax, import duties

I am busy with the invoice now, will just wait for the exchange rate to flex its muscles a little less

@Chef Guest Smaller quatitiy's are available but that pushes the price per unit up, are you adding on 14% and then converting to rands?
Its going to work out R900 to 1000 for each chip
after shipping, tax, import duties

I am busy with the invoice now, will just wait for the exchange rate to flex its muscles a little less

Not according to the conversation I had with them man.

$55 per unit is the price I got from them. Which is why I'm saying let me handle it cos the groundwork has already been laid with prices etc confirmed in writing Why add 14%? Vat not applicable in this case as it would be labelled as a gift/sample.

Once you order more than 10 the shipping becomes negligible at around $4 per item. Duties not yet factored in, but my rough calculations put it at just over R650 per unit.

Your call really if you'd rather go it alone, but I've got my confirmation and am gonna go with it once payday comes. Even if I have to cover the additional fees myself.

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

Not according to the conversation I had with them man.

$55 per unit is the price I got from them. Which is why I'm saying let me handle it cos the groundwork has already been laid with prices etc confirmed in writing Why add 14%? Vat not applicable in this case as it would be labelled as a gift/sample.

Once you order more than 10 the shipping becomes negligible at around $4 per item. Duties not yet factored in, but my rough calculations put it at just over R650 per unit.

Your call really if you'd rather go it alone, but I've got my confirmation and am gonna go with it once payday comes. Even if I have to cover the additional fees myself.

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force
Thats wonderful new . I may get more .

@andro - this is what I did, but I'm not happy with the results. It works, but it's really to big to use as an adv. Love the chip, and it works like a bomb.

saryvagy.jpg

@Chef Guest i think you should place an order and add the group buy people to your order ? total counts are all over the place lol i cant tell them to change my order again :D and i have already received the invoice

My sales rep from Yihi is trying to teach me chinese :)

Back