SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Silvanusa... Ultron... Ohmsium... plus and fire together.... scroll to taste adjustment... and it works like any other powercurve.... plus or minus watts for time lapse selected.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I am very tempted to drill the cover while I am making the rba holes bigger.
I wouldn't advise it, other than drilling out the anodizing which will leave a raw aluminum hole (silver on a black surface), drilling usually results in a raised lip on aluminum.
The only way to get rid of that lip will be to chamfer it, might start to look quite ugly.
It most likely will start oxidizing in the hole and could spread to the surface.

I wouldn't advise it, other than drilling out the anodizing which will leave a raw aluminum hole (silver on a black surface), drilling usually results in a raised lip on aluminum.
The only way to get rid of that lip will be to chamfer it, might start to look quite ugly.
It most likely will start oxidizing in the hole and could spread to the surface.
Wants to drill the plates, not the chassis.

76f3573579bcc8fa10fc36fad4be5dec.jpg

Just modified the juice holes on my authentic Kangertank Subtank RBA plus that i fitted to my SXK Billet Box. Enlarged juice holes to 3mm and cut them all the way down to resemble the juice holes on the exocet.

Built a 2.5id 4wrap spaced ssteel clapton and wicked accordingly.

Really making my diy juice pop now... with a sexy @hands driptip on top.

Will fit some special ni80 custom claptons from William Mortimer (East London local yokel) this weekend when he is back from holiday.

76f3573579bcc8fa10fc36fad4be5dec.jpg

Just modified the juice holes on my authentic Kangertank Subtank RBA plus that i fitted to my SXK Billet Box. Enlarged juice holes to 3mm and cut them all the way down to resemble the juice holes on the exocet.

Built a 2.5id 4wrap spaced ssteel clapton and wicked accordingly.

Really making my diy juice pop now... with a sexy @hands driptip on top.

Will fit some special ni80 custom claptons from William Mortimer (East London local yokel) this weekend when he is back from holiday.

See you also made the battery smaller. :p

Anyone order a Exocet clone ?Looks like it will only be shipped end of April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably to late. I already purchased it. R200 for a new tank is a bargain. Might use it on my smok 60w if it's any good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afternoon Fellow vapers,

This morning I received the SXK Billet Box from @Sir Vape . I decided to go with the SXK clone because after a few attempts of trying to catch an Authentic, setting aside Saturday afternoons which are meant to be relaxing & doing more productive things such as work around the home, socializing, family time & catching the odd beauty in my life - just living life, rather than stress myself out over maybe laying my hands on a piece of metal, plastic & what not. :zplayita:

The SXK Billet Box:

View attachment 89038

Quality - excellent, solid & sturdy, anodized aluminium alloy. Side panels solid and fit snuggly - no rattling.
Package contents - 1x SXK Billet Box, Set of spare O-Rings, screws, Aspire Nautilus coil adapter, Kanger Coil adapter & Kanger RBA adapter & RBA.

Chip - Fitted with the Asmodus 70W chip - The same chip used in the Asmodus Ohmsmium & Asmodus Ares.
Watts - 1-70W
Temp Control supports Ni, SS, & Ti.
Mech mode supported as well.