T Mods in SA - Review

If I had the cash to buy one, I'd post pics of the internals if I wanted to. It would be MY mod, wouldn't it? Stuff like this I find scary. All other mods are shown freely, if someone is afraid to compete, it makes me think there is an inferiority issue. Looks really good though.

lol If I could have one of every sqounker I've seen and loved, I think I might be satisfied :wondering:

If I had the cash to buy one, I'd post pics of the internals if I wanted to. It would be MY mod, wouldn't it? Stuff like this I find scary. All other mods are shown freely, if someone is afraid to compete, it makes me think there is an inferiority issue. Looks really good though.
It's most probably the same setup as in the CCMods and Leprechaun, look at the relief cutout where the battery is put in, perfect cut out for a positive contact to move up and down.

Last edited:
They both work really well as bottom feeders, excellent in their own way.

I use both devices daily. They feel the same in my hand, kick like donkeys (negligible voltage drop) and the only difference is how soft the button is on the leprechaun.

The T Mod seems to be more solid from a build perspective, specifically the button internals.

Last edited:
Paddy vapes makes quality products, I've onlybseen the mech tube but it really is the best looking mech mod I've seen in person.

Paddy vapes makes quality products, I've onlybseen the mech tube but it really is the best looking mech mod I've seen in person.

I have to AGREE with you bud. The leprechaun is definitely a quality product. And I will most definitely buy another one as well.

No argument there... I still have my custom Paddy Vapes mech and will never ever let it go. It normally has a Bellus on top... Bellus being Pit Stopped.
Paddy 002.JPG

Back