Takealot - Retailer Reviews

Raindance

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Takealot (Of time)...

Ok, not a vape shop review but very vape related.

At last pulled the trigger on an UC device from Takealot. They have stock in Cape Town and Joburg and according to their information standard delivery should see this at my door in one to two working days.

The rest in pictures:
Untitled3.png Untitled2.png Untitled.png
Makes SAPO seem like a well oiled and efficient organisation does it not. Think our vendors spoiled us a bit.

Regards

Interesting
And thanks for sharing your views @Raindance

I have adjusted the thread title to conform to our way of naming threads in this subforum.
I took your original title and put it as a heading at the top of your original post.
I trust you are okay with that

Let this henceforth be the thread for us to put in our reviews on this retailer.
(lets try keep it vape related as Raindance did with the ultrasonic)

I'm a little cheesed with takealot. Paid for same day delivery for a nebuliser wich I could have gotten from the chemist...
At 8pm that night I called their customer support and they apologised and said they would deliver in the morning and refund the delivery costs.

I called again at 8:30 because I really needed that nebuliser and they delivered at 9:30 that night...
They called on Saturday and Monday to reschedule delivery....

*sigh*
I won't buy stuff from them I don't mind waiting for.
I did get an sms stating that it would be delivered before 5pm so I don't know what went wrong.
I was silly as i bought a silent nebuliser (vibrating membrane) that wouldn't wake my son instead of a noisy one (compressed air system ) from the chemist in the understanding that I would get it that day and I didn't have to go to the chemist.
My wife had an ashma attack on Saturday so luckily we had her pump and a working nebuliser to contain the situation.

Great retailer overall but their advertised delivery stinks.
They should at least add some fine print stating that same day is not always possible and will refund if they can't honour the delivery.

I have never had problems with Takealot. They always deliver ahead of projected time and very good service. I use them quite a lot.

I have never had problems with Takealot. They always deliver ahead of projected time and very good service. I use them quite a lot.

I have to agree. Never experienced any problems with Takealot.

I love shopping on Takealot and have never had an issue with them. My wife knows that if her presents aren't on there she isn't going to get them because I hate going to shops!

My favourite moment was when I bought some R150 film from them, and they accidently put in a R1000 gaming mouse with it. I mailed them to tell them about it and the response I got was, "We're glad you're happy with your purchase".

I love shopping on Takealot and have never had an issue with them. My wife knows that if her presents aren't on there she isn't going to get them because I hate going to shops!

My favourite moment was when I bought some R150 film from them, and they accidently put in a R1000 gaming mouse with it. I mailed them to tell them about it and the response I got was, "We're glad you're happy with your purchase".

Lol thats classic @Stosta !

My purchase was delivered just after one today. I'm at work so had to put it in the car and wait till home time to play with it.

I've often ordered from Takealot, though nothing vaping related - yet. I find them to be pretty quick with deliveries, even though I stay in an outlying area. Sometimes there's a waiting period of 2 weeks, but it's still delivered by the date on which it was promised. When there is a wait, it's because Takealot doesn't have stock and have had to order in for you from their supplier.

Back