Tank crackers

Any updates from anyone regarding the juice question?
Please re-read my messages and use that gumption you purport, as apposed trying to exercise your false vanity.

I provided a suggestion to fellow 'forumites', attached to a secondary proposal, and .... a further suggestion should it in fact be to large, all because I KNOW about stacked errors and how to work with them. I even suggested using a vernier to confirm same, however you allowed your ego, and a desire to be seen as the winner in a game where everyone loses to get in the way :rolleyes: ... Your egotistical outbursts in areas you have no knowledge do nothing to inspire confidence in your claimed professional? unbiased? reviews.:facepalm:
Your post was an outburst, as was your last arrogant patronising outburst i simply don't think people should just buy a glass 1mm longer because even if you can get it on it effects other things a photo of the original Zeus just because of the design of the cage would show if you could get the threading done up enough to have a secure tank, even so the deck would flood and the airflow design would no longer be lined up, but of course no photo? Top to bottom airflow designs will also not line up. I was actually asking Brent from Bearded Viking Customs about their Acrylic tanks about whether they crack with certain juices and asked about this issue and he confirmed with the Zeus original you would get a flooded deck and the towers would no longer be in the correct position even if a glass larger would even fit he also mentioned he has just had a load of returns on tubes for the Dead Rabbit V2 RTA just over 0.2mm because it caused issues!

This also wasn't an outburst i just don't agree with you, but look back at your responses full of personal insults and arrogance! Are you going to call me a communist again?.

You were the same on this thread below getting more and more patronising to people the more they disagreed with you and after 5 pages before it became obvious you were completely wrong and you didn't actually know what you were talking about not one apology to anyone you had patronised, nice bloke!!!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/single-vs-multi-battery-mods.t68682/#post-875932

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/single-vs-dual-battery-device-poll.t68839/#post-878018

Anyone can just get pics, diagrams and pockets of information off the internet to look intelligent but they generally get found out!

I think it's more a question af acidic juices eating away at the plastic.
I asked Brent from Bearded Vaping Customs and from what he says it's not quite the issue some think but he said how it happens is the plastic hardens on the inside which then can cause a crack but then also said you could still use a cracked tank! He also said he hasn't known any of his Acrylic tanks to crack!

I asked Brent from Bearded Vaping Customs and from what he says it's not quite the issue some think but he said how it happens is the plastic hardens on the inside which then can cause a crack but then also said you could still use a cracked tank! He also said he hasn't known any of his Acrylic tanks to crack!

I don't know about using a cracked tank. One of my very first el-cheapo Chinese AIO setups before joining this forum in 2015 became so brittle that it leaked like a mofo and eventually all the threading came off etc. until it was totally scrap. This process happened within two to three tanks of running a citrus juice. Think the device had X6 somewhere in it's name.

I don't know about using a cracked tank. One of my very first el-cheapo Chinese AIO setups before joining this forum in 2015 became so brittle that it leaked like a mofo and eventually all the threading came off etc. until it was totally scrap. This process happened within two to three tanks of running a citrus juice. Think the device had X6 somewhere in it's name.
Neither would i, i just tried to get info for you and passed on what he said!

Even worse than i thought when magnified, no wonder there wasn't a response of the photo i asked for with 1mm larger glass fitted to the Zeus which is on his list and instead diverted by throwing insults. When magnified the glass actually sits on a thin shelf any added size can only be done by lifting the whole top section (with chamber) turning the deck into a flood plain no point even pointing out it would also mean the airflow towers would no longer slot properly in place because airflow would be the least of your problems!

IMG_7011.JPG

I should be able to disagree without being personally insulted and as far as reviews i have only posted 1 of my last 4 on this forum because of abuse from the same member simply because i believe in a fairer society, not even vape related. I have been attacked many times on here it seems unlike on other forums where people disagree all the time without throwing insults some on here are ill equipped with coping with being questioned without throwing insults and temper tantrums. I noticed the insults thrown at me on this thread was liked by another member who in the past told me to go piss in the Thames and then spent time and effort googling to find the name of my local river to try to be more insulting, very sad!

Timothy, timothy, timothy ...Lets analyse this thread shall we.

The thread is Viper_SA’s request for a solution to using certain juices in PTMC / Polycarobonate / Plastic tanks, to which I responded with;

Why not replace the plastic with glass and be done with your concerns ... Try these guys Glassblowing Industries I've used them to make up a few glass tanks for me, (albeit mine breaking through bumps and knocks as apposed acidic? juice), and the bonus is they are less than half the price of store bought replacement glass. I also typically sneak in an extra mm in length, (which on a 24mm dia glass tank, will provide almost half a ml of additional capacity )

Your response was sarcastic as;

Do they also supply the extra 1mm chimney extension so the extra 1mm in length glass actually fits?

I politely responded in turn with;

There is a proviso on the additional 1mm ... that you have enough thread and or play to get away with it ... to which I'm managed to get away with it on all the tanks I've replaced glass on so far ... nonetheless ... confirm it with a vernier beforehand.

You continued your sarcasm as;

So which are the tanks this has worked on then? because i can't think of a single tank i own which would allow for a glass 1mm bigger in length to fit even with your explanation, i just don't want people ordering glass sections for their tanks thinking they will get an extra ml of capacity to find out they don't even fit!

Again, I responded calmly with;

These are ones I've managed to easily squeeze extra length onto. The assumption is that you use your gumption, and check before ordering, (worst case scenario is that you could sand the glass height down easily with 1000 grit water paper). Zeus X Zeus Single Coil Destiny Fat Rabbit Fat Pig, (You can go an additional 1.7mm) MD There will be others in the future as I do tend to bump them over in my workshop fairly regularly

And again you attacked …

This is your typical approach to anyone that dares to contradict his majesties timothy’s commands … look at the way you dish out autocratic instructions to people posting incorrectly on the open forum. Why haven't you attacked VapeKing for their supply of tanks that are 1mm taller than standard?

I am shocked that you haven’t been banned from this forum … I could go on and cite the same examples in other threads where you blatantly attack individuals and then feign innocence and attempt to transpose your guilt on them … there is a name for people such as yourself, and at this stage … I choose to rather leave a forum that is in support of sociopaths such as yourself, (yes, look it up timothy, and learn about yourself, self knowledge is empowering).

It has been fun, I have learned a lot, however unlike you, I chose to be on this forum, I don't need to be here to sustain a business built on bullsh#t. That said;
There are a few people here that have tanks, mods and other equipment I have either built and or modified for them, so to them and any others that do wish to stay in contact with me … feel free, you have my contact details, and I bid you all farewell.

Am I the only one that's left confused and unsure of what to make if this thread? Things went rather pear-shaped real quick and I'm still hoping for more replies regarding my original question. Perhaps the [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] can close this off to further replies, or delete it entirely and I can ask the question again and hope the thread doesn't get derailed again?

Last edited:
Am I the only one that's left confused and unsure of what to make if this thread? Things went rather pear-shaped real quick and I'm still hoping for more replies regarding my original question. Perhaps the [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] can close this off to further replies, or delete it entirely and I can ask the question again and hope the thread doesn't get derailed again?
I did pass on the info i tried to find for you because i personally don't know apart from i put any juice in my tanks including the Pioneer and have never had a tank crack which makes me think they might be more resilient these days but don't know that as a fact!

I did pass on the info i tried to find for you because i personally don't know apart from i put any juice in my tanks including the Pioneer and have never had a tank crack which makes me think they might be more resilient these days but don't know that as a fact!

I appreciate that, but I was hoping for specific names and or ingredients to avoid. Not trying to put any juice manufacturers in a bad light, but would be nice to know which of their juices to avoid for that particular tank. At least I now have 2 juices I know are safe because I've used them with no issues thus far.

I appreciate that, but I was hoping for specific names and or ingredients to avoid. Not trying to put any juice manufacturers in a bad light, but would be nice to know which of their juices to avoid for that particular tank. At least I now have 2 juices I know are safe because I've used them with no issues thus far.
I just don't know but the Pioneer is PCTG which has better chemical resistance than PC or PETG i think to avoid it cracking but where i found that info out wasn't vape specific but it is used for drinks bottles and many drinks are acidic!

I just don't know but the Pioneer is PCTG which has better chemical resistance than PC or PETG i think to avoid it cracking but where i found that info out wasn't vape specific but it is used for drinks bottles and many drinks are acidic!

Most drinks bottles I know are PET AND Polypropylene. Interesting fact. Must be those new stiff designer bottles everyone is running around with. The drinks bottles I'm referring to are all disposable. Interesting fact PET bottles are recycled into that lekker fleece material for clothing.

Morning all, @Viper_SA you wont be able to get a glass section for your Pioneer as it is threaded. You may be able to get an acrylic version made by Bearded Viking Customs. I've had several previous tanks that had acrylic replacement tank sections and they hold up against these acidic juices very well.

I found these articles online, one of them gives a nice list, the rest are interesting reading. I have only vaped tobacco's in my Pioneer, so I can't comment on fruity juices.

https://thevapemall.com/blog/what-causes-some-eliquids-to-damage-tanks/

http://www.discountvapers.com/liquids-and-tanks/

https://fugginvapor.com/blogs/news/factors-that-can-crack-a-plastic-vape-tank

Morning all, @Viper_SA you wont be able to get a glass section for your Pioneer as it is threaded. You may be able to get an acrylic version made by Bearded Viking Customs. I've had several previous tanks that had acrylic replacement tank sections and they hold up against these acidic juices very well.

I found these articles online, one of them gives a nice list, the rest are interesting reading. I have only vaped tobacco's in my Pioneer, so I can't comment on fruity juices.

https://thevapemall.com/blog/what-causes-some-eliquids-to-damage-tanks/

http://www.discountvapers.com/liquids-and-tanks/

https://fugginvapor.com/blogs/news/factors-that-can-crack-a-plastic-vape-tank
Yep i have one of those 59seconds Facebook Messenger recordings where Brent does try to explain the juice cracking and plastic tanks issue and confirms his Acrylic tanks don't crack, if i could transfer it to here for people to listen i would but it can't be done, at least i can't work out how to do it!

Back