Tank decisions

Vape_Da_Ape

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Bedford Gardens, Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
hi guys its me again lol

so it has come down to the rx200s mod for me , i scheme its best bang for buck in the good wattage mods so far ,

next up is tank decisions , i do not want to rebuild coils and what what , so im looking at the smok v8 or the mini , the geekvape eagle top , or the limitless xl maybe

but now theres some leaking issues on the XL and the eagle so im not sure hey this is all confusing as to what tank would suite me, we all want the best of both i guess flavour and clouds but then again that would meana thirsty tank

i have tried the limitless xl on a triade mod and it was great hey , i was reading now and the eagle is also good .

does any of you have the above tanks and mods set ups that could assist on guiding me in the right direction

i do not want to rebuild coils and what what ,

but now theres some leaking issues on the XL and

The prebuils C4's do not leak. I think @Rob Fisher just had a dud. My factory coil never leaked 1 dribble even.

It is the RBA decks that are a pain to wick and then dribble a little.

Have had over 15 tanks through my C4 now (Finished a 100ml Milky in it basically) and no leaks. No dry hits and no other complaints.

Washed it out in some vodka and let it dry, and now using PB3 in it, still awesome.

I have tried all but the XL tank.

The Eagle is not bad, however you will need to rewick your coils so it is not as simple as just putting in a new coil.
The TFV8 is a pretty awesome tank, I like it and wouldn't mind one. It guzzles juice though I have heard.

The XL I cannot comment on.

The XL is quite a beast in it's own regard. Sure the RBA deck is tricky but once you've got the hang of it you're set to enjoy it.

The default coil lasted me quite a while and I vaped it up to 180 watts sometimes.

Can not comment on the eagle but the Uwell Crown is still a winner in my book.

The tfv8 will introduce you to wrapping your own coils once the pre made coils are finished , you will realise how easy and cost effective it actually is . . . Then when your vape budget is blown to pieces due to the thirst of modern tanks you will venture into DIY . . . With all the hard earned cash you saved from building and DIY you will buy countless Rtas in search of the perfect vape. At least that was my story with the tfv4 at the start of this year

is the uwell crown as easy to use like the tfv8

I can't imagine anything being easier than the Uwell Crown - I have 3 of them.

The only thing u need is patience when priming the coil. Awesome flavor and clouds, easy top fill, and no leaks. I'm pretty sure the coils last longer than any other stock cotton coils on the market (if primed properly).

Definite winner!

I have the TFV8 and the mini and they are both excellent tanks but I recently also purchased the Freemax Starre Pure and it beats any sub ohm tank I have vaped on for flavour. I have owned most of the good ones including the Crown, Eagle, TFV4, Melo3 etc.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I have the TFV8 and the mini and they are both excellent tanks but I recently also purchased the Freemax Starre Pure and it beats any sub ohm tank I have vaped on for flavour. I have owned most of the good ones including the Crown, Eagle, TFV4, Melo3 etc.

Where did u get the Pure?? I've been waiting for that!!

It's the only tank that's really got me interested since the Crown!

Where did u get the Pure?? I've been waiting for that!!

It's the only tank that's really got me interested since the Crown!
Cloud Lounge Fourways bud. Haven't seen any other Vendors who stock it.

Awesome thanks!

Uncle @Rob Fisher, time to review another tank!

I was very excited when I first heard about it... but they make a big song and dance about ceramic but the fact is it's a normal Cotton Wick and the tank or parts of it are ceramic... so I'm going to pass on this one. :confused:

I was very excited when I first heard about it... but they make a big song and dance about ceramic but the fact is it's a normal Cotton Wick and the tank or parts of it are ceramic... so I'm going to pass on this one. :confused:

Yeah i knew it's just the casing that's ceramic, I thought u were just excited about the flavor.

Anyway I'll try it as soon as I can get one!

@OnePowerfulCorsa, can u elaborate a bit more, particularly compared to the Crown? How long have u had it? How long do the coils last? How's the airflow? Any leaking? Anything else?

Yeah i knew it's just the casing that's ceramic, I thought u were just excited about the flavor.

Please let me know how it goes? I must say I am just so smitten with the Serpent Mini 25... I don't think I have been as excited about a tank since I discovered cCells!

@OnePowerfulCorsa, can u elaborate a bit more, particularly compared to the Crown? How long have u had it? How long do the coils last? How's the airflow? Any leaking? Anything else?
Had it since Saturday so can't say how long the coils last. No leaking as its a cup design with top airflow. Massive amounts of airflow and it runs at a maximum of 70w on the 0.25ohm coil. So far I have tried 4 different juices and all were excellent flavour wise with massive cloud production.

Had it since Saturday so can't say how long the coils last. No leaking as its a cup design with top airflow. Massive amounts of airflow and it runs at a maximum of 70w on the 0.25ohm coil. So far I have tried 4 different juices and all were excellent flavour wise with massive cloud production.

Please stop... I have enough tanks... the FOMO is beginning! :confused:

Please stop... I have enough tanks... the FOMO is beginning! :confused:
Uncle Rob I have tried the ceramics all of them and although these are not really ceramic they are much better in flavour production. If you in JHB anytime soon you are welcome to try mine for a bit.

hi guys its me again lol

so it has come down to the rx200s mod for me , i scheme its best bang for buck in the good wattage mods so far ,

next up is tank decisions , i do not want to rebuild coils and what what , so im looking at the smok v8 or the mini , the geekvape eagle top , or the limitless xl maybe

but now theres some leaking issues on the XL and the eagle so im not sure hey this is all confusing as to what tank would suite me, we all want the best of both i guess flavour and clouds but then again that would meana thirsty tank

i have tried the limitless xl on a triade mod and it was great hey , i was reading now and the eagle is also good .

does any of you have the above tanks and mods set ups that could assist on guiding me in the right direction
I bought a 528 customs v3 black clone from 3fvapes for $10.00usd.A great tank,5ml.no leaks,great flavor.It also comes w/ a chuff cap and 3ml. glass and chimney.I use this thing every day.This rbta is a bargain and a wonderful surprise.l would suggest that any vapers check it out!

With both the Limitless XL and Smok TFV8, the wicking is similar, fluff out the ends of the cotton, tuck into juice wells, juice wells must be completely filled with the cotton but not tightly packed, both used almost every day, no leaks and clouds "for days". Learnt the hard way, coil building is easy, wicking is the "craft" to master.
Suppose it is the "side-effect" of converting all to vaping, they all start on the commercial coils, then when the "big-guns" call, they purchase the Griffen's, Smok's, Gemini's, etc., and these are brought to me. Enjoy the building and teaching the excited "new" vapers on the joys of building (and safety), get such a kick when they come and proudly show their efforts and most times when there is an issue, it is due to wicking, which is quickly sorted out.

Hi Guys, see that we speaking about tanks I would like to hear some thoughts on a tank I am getting this evening, hope the OP doesn't mind.

Does anyone own an Azeroth or have experience vaping on one? Please share your thoughts.

Back