Tank suggestion

unclegeorge

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Heya. I’ve got a Vaporesso Tarot Nano and I’m looking for a new tank.

Something with easily accessible stock coils and that I can vape between 30W - 40W so the built in battery of the mod doesn’t drain within an hour.
I prefer solid flavor instead of pushing clouds.

Any suggestions? There’s so many tanks on the market it’s a bit overwhelming for someone who isn’t the most knowledgeable about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @unclegeorge
Im looking to buy a smok procolour, which comes with the big baby beast tank. I don't use subohm tanks atm though, so would you be interested in doing a group buy with me, where I'll take the mod and you take the tank?

Kind Regards
Waseem

@unclegeorge, I've been vaping for a few years and i only use stock coil tanks. I've tried just about everything and imo the Uwell Crown 3 mini is a clear cut above everything else for flavor. Second would be the Crown 1 mini, and third would be the full sized Crown 1.

The Smok and Aspire tanks would follow that.

One thing to consider is that with the Crown 3 mini the lowest wattage you'll get peak flavor at is 55w - 65w with the 0.4 ohm kanthal coil.

Same wattage for the full sized Crown 1 with the 0.5 ohm SS coil.

On the Crown 1 mini with 0.5 ohm SS coil flavor peaks between 45w - 55w.

Also a major pro with the Crown tanks is that the coils are slightly less expensive yet they last at least twice as long as the Smok coils.

A con with the Crown mini tanks is that the 1 is 2ml and the 3 is almost 2.5ml.

I've been meaning to do a full review but just haven't had the time. If you're interested in more detailed information then PM me and I'll give you my number so I can explain further.

Hope this helps.

Back