TCR Settings

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
As more and more TC mods give you the option to set your own TCR (temperature coefficient of resistance), this list might be useful:

G0zX6g7.jpg

Source

Surprised to see 316 and 317 so close. I read a while back and people were making a big deal about how much easier it was to work with 317 when playing with TC.

Surprised to see 316 and 317 so close. I read a while back and people were making a big deal about how much easier it was to work with 317 when playing with TC.
Yeah, I think workability depends more on the composition of the SS. I am amazed at how many types of SS one gets.

Oh sorry I meant in terms of getting the resistance reading right and the TC firing consistently.

I Found this image on Facebook so thought I fitted in here. It appears to be the same as the lists in the original post.FB_IMG_1612431322325.jpg

Oh sorry I meant in terms of getting the resistance reading right and the TC firing consistently.

AFAIK, that'd be 410, or the more common 304. Higher tcr's seem to help the mods out for stainless steel.

Back