Tell the Color

Light Azure/ lilac blue with Bronze Green, now i'm worried if I'm the only one seeing this...where is the graphic designers to confirm? @Pixstar and other?

Ayyyyy this photo has caused so many arguments but never have I ever heard someone say it’s brown and light grey @Raindance :meparto:

Lag’d me klaaa with that one... but most say black/blue our white/gold ... it’s a freak of a thing!

Everyone reacts differently to this picture, that's the beauty of it. Google "the dress" it's an interesting read

Good news, no one has a problem with their eye sight. I picked this straight from Google---- The study, which involved 1,400 respondents, found that 57% saw the dress as blue and black; 30% saw it as white and gold; 10% saw it as blue and brown; and 10% could switch between any of the colour combinations. A small number saw it as blue and gold. Women and older people disproportionately saw the dress as white and gold.

Good news, no one has a problem with their eye sight. I picked this straight from Google---- The study, which involved 1,400 respondents, found that 57% saw the dress as blue and black; 30% saw it as white and gold; 10% saw it as blue and brown; and 10% could switch between any of the colour combinations. A small number saw it as blue and gold. Women and older people disproportionately saw the dress as white and gold.
That means I am either a woman or an older people

That's interesting... I always figured the "Black and Blue" people were just trolling.

Back