Tell Us What's In Your Daily Rotation (top5)

RevnLucky7

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Just read a post and thought a thread like this would be interesting to see what everyone Top5 Daily Rotation is or would be... feel free to update and let us know when you have a juice that knocks something off your top 5! Probably is a thread like this already and I just missed it. If so, bin it :drunk:

So here's mine!

1.) Witchers Brew - Blackbird
2.) Five Pawns - Gambit
3.) Undisclosed For Now :lipssealed:
4.) Undisclosed For Now
5.) Vape Craving - Daydream

dont have 5

1.Bobas bounty
2.heavenly tobacco
3.gorilla joose

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Don't have a rotation yet. Still trying everything I can get my hands on, but if I had to do a top 5, at this moment in time it would be

1. VM4
2. VM Choc Mint
3. VK4
4. VM Vanilla Custard
5. VK Cheesecake

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Nice thread idea for top 5 juices

I started a thread some time ago about flavour combinations that was sort of similar but not really a top 5. Was more about the rotations of juices that we are vaping. Not sure when last people posted on that. I think @Tom also started the idea of rotations somewhere.

My top 5 are as follows (in no particular order, since its not really a contest between them, they are a bit different)
- Vapour Mountain Choc Mint
- Heathers Heavenly Vapes Huntsman (Tobacco)
- Five Pawns Bowdens Mate (like peppermint crisp)
- Vapour Mountain Peach Rooibos
- VapeKing Pina Colada

These are the ones most frequently in my vaping devices and that I have bought and reordered the most. Five Pawns is too pricey to be an ongoing vape, but I just love it too much to only vape it on occasion. Its more than an occasional vape for me but not all day every day.

I have a number of juices that I have not yet tried but are waiting for me in my vaping cupboard
Some of these may well cause an upset in my top 5.

Just some of what I have

1. VE Plasma Juice
2. VK Kings Cream
3.VE Snollygoster
4.VK4
5, Amaretto Hangsen

right now, as in the past few weeks:

1. Bobas Bounty
2. Captivape Red Rum
3. 5P Gambit
4. HCL Eggnog
5. HCL Whiskey

1. VM Custom Coffee
2. 5 Pawns - any accept Bowden's Mate
3. Synfonya - Blues & Soul
4. Raven by 503

another good idea is a point system for all known juices...there was something in a thread before, me thinks it was from ecf? @Matthee ? but for that we would need a spreadsheet or so....
that was also on a german forum, I also posted that somewhere here, as a guideline. maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago.... cant search it now, as i am on my way out for a short while...there is a smallish beerfest in the neighbouring village where i want to take the Enigma to :rolleyes:

Just read a post and thought a thread like this would be interesting to see what everyone Top5 Daily Rotation is or would be... feel free to update and let us know when you have a juice that knocks something off your top 5! Probably is a thread like this already and I just missed it. If so, bin it :drunk:

So here's mine!

1.) Witchers Brew - Blackbird
2.) Five Pawns - Gambit
3.) Undisclosed For Now :lipssealed:
4.) Undisclosed For Now
5.) Vape Craving - Daydream
Undisclosed - that is cheating OP.

1. Bowden's Mate (5Pawns) or Atomic Grasshopper (Heather's Heavenly Vapes)
  2. Frenilla (Nicoticket)
  3. Huntsman or Maple Eh? (Heather's Heavenly Vapes)
  4. Hummingbird or Gravity or Betelgeuse (Nicoticket)
  5. Sixty Four (5Pawns)

right now, as in the past few weeks:

1. Bobas Bounty
2. Captivape Red Rum
3. 5P Gambit
4. HCL Eggnog
5. HCL Whiskey

@Tom I though VM4 was in your top lineup too?

i actually need a top 10 atm. I have really enjoyed so many recently. In the top 10 would be, besides the others I mentioned:

• VM4
  • Castle Long
  • Queenside (at least so far)
  • Sanne's Rhubarb
  • well, a Top 9 then ;-)

i actually need a top 10 atm. I have really enjoyed so many recently. In the top 10 would be, besides the others I mentioned:

• VM4
  • Castle Long
  • Sanne's Rhubarb
  • well, a Top 9 then ;-)
Yip, I could also add some more. That was just top of the head.

I only have a top 2. My vm juices are steeping for abit as i tested them and couldnt really come to a conclusion. So for now fighting for 1st place.
Vk4
Vk coffee
3. Rest of my vm & vk juices

Collection is at 11 juices at the moment.

Yip, I could also add some more. That was just top of the head.
yeah, in the last cople of months I have found so many really nice vapes. Those nine I would definitely re order... but I know that i would find more for the rotation, and that is when it becomes difficult. I can only do max 40 ml a week 8--)
I want them all! Now!

I went out for a beer just now, and had the whisky vape on me, the one that tastes like the real thing....omg, perfect match for beers!

I have a lot of juice im enjoying at the mo. in the last week its been (no particular order)
1) gambit - five pawns
2) vape craving - pleasure
3)waffles -strawberry and maple syrup (hhv)
4)nicoticket - creme brulee
5)nicoticket - frenilla

one that has run out that im really missing is fuzion vapor cookie monster

1. Bowden's Mate (5Pawns) or Atomic Grasshopper (Heather's Heavenly Vapes)
  2. Frenilla (Nicoticket)
  3. Huntsman or Maple Eh? (Heather's Heavenly Vapes)
  4. Hummingbird or Gravity or Betelgeuse (Nicoticket)
  5. Sixty Four (5Pawns)
if you had to choose @Matthee would it be bowdens or grasshopper ?? id lean towards grasshopper

• VM4
  • Castle Long
  • Sanne's Rhubarb
  • well, a Top 9 then ;-)

Lovely lineup of juices @Tom
We must organise you more VM4 or get you a stash on your next visit

I only have a top 2. My vm juices are steeping for abit as i tested them and couldnt really come to a conclusion. So for now fighting for 1st place.
Vk4
Vk coffee
3. Rest of my vm & vk juices

Collection is at 11 juices at the moment.

Good to hear you are liking the VK juices.
I have always said that if possible it would be great to have locally available and well priced juices in ones top lineup. Expensive international juices have their place but the true win is finding a cheaper local one that you can love.

Incidentally I also like that VK coffee. And its my mom's number 1 at the moment. She has tried about 10 juices. (Am slowly taking her through my collection LOL).

yeah, in the last cople of months I have found so many really nice vapes. Those nine I would definitely re order... but I know that i would find more for the rotation, and that is when it becomes difficult. I can only do max 40 ml a week 8--)
I want them all! Now!

I went out for a beer just now, and had the whisky vape on me, the one that tastes like the real thing....omg, perfect match for beers!

@Tom, what did the fellow "beerfesters" say about the Origen? Were there quite a few vapers out and about or mainy just smokers or non-smokers?

if you had to choose @Matthee would it be bowdens or grasshopper ?? id lean towards grasshopper
Will have to taste them side by side. Did not have them both at the same time. Do now. Will do side by side when I have time. Off the top of my head, probably Bowdens.

I envy you guys with a top 10. I have a Top 1. Hopefully I'll find one or two more AdV's today at the meet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Tom, what did the fellow "beerfesters" say about the Origen? Were there quite a few vapers out and about or mainy just smokers or non-smokers?
Nope, no other vapers around. I did not stealth the exhale, but I also dont make showcases out of it. I do it very selfishly for myself, enjoyed the vape and the beer ;)

Back