Tell Us What's In Your Daily Rotation (top5)

1. Paulies Pistachio Ice Cream
2. Paulies Pistachio Ice Cream
3. Paulies Pistachio Ice Cream
4. Paulies Pistachio Ice Cream
5. Paulies Pistachio Ice Cream

1. Paulies - Coffee Cake
2. Paulies - Strawberry Lemon Cake
3. Orion - Asteroid
4. All Coiled Out - YoYo

VM Tropical Ice - REO
VM XXX - Multiple tanks with ceramic coils
Home Made Slug Juice by @ET - Melo 3 ceramic coil
And Cloud Sauce (10% Milkyway and 90% VG) in my Petri
Cool Menthol by OFE - Target Tank ceramic coil

Having an all South African morning on Reos and Pico's w/Melo III Mini tanks/0.9Ω cCells. Very refreshing for the temps over 110 degrees today (the 120's are just around the corner).

VM XXX
Paulie's Pistachio Ice Cream
Paulie's Coffee Cake
Paulie's Strawberry Lemon Cake
DIY Patchouli VM Tropical Iced

Having an all South African morning on Reos and Pico's w/Melo III Mini tanks/0.9Ω cCells. Very refreshing for the temps over 110 degrees today (the 120's are just around the corner).

VM XXX
Paulie's Pistachio Ice Cream
Paulie's Coffee Cake
Paulie's Strawberry Lemon Cake
DIY Patchouli VM Tropical Iced

Yeah Baby! :b1: @Paulie @Oupa
proudly-southafrica.png

This is what has been in rotation the past week or so

VM "Strawberry Ice" (my blend of VM Strawberry with extra menthol) - in the Lemo1
Gorgeous staple of mine for many months

VM Strawberry Ice with a bit of VM XXX added - in the Subtank Mini
The XXX gives it a bit of litchi and makes it interesting

Diluted WB Blackbird with menthol - in the Crius/Rolo
Rationing this juice by mixing with about 9mg PG/VG and menthol drops. Lovely taste. Am experimenting with how little blackbird I need to add to a 10ml mixing bottle. Surprisingly little goes a long way. Blackbird is potent... And lovely....

Paulies Guava Ice in the Reo/Nuppin
What a champion juice this. Love it with added menthol. So refreshing

ELP Special Reserve in the Reo/RM2
Been vaping this for a while. On review. Going very nicely. Will reserve comment

1. DTH French Toast Crunch. Bliss. (Invested in a healthy stash incase it disappears from SA like OHW did :confused:)
2. WB Blackbird (rationed, the last of the +R10/ml juices in my rotation)
3. Paulies Coffee Cake - something in it is more addictive than cigarettes ever were! And I'm not even a fan of coffee vapes
4. Paulies Strawberry Lemon Cake - easy to vape anytime
5. Straight Outta the Toaster - very nice above 0.8ohms in tanks or Reo/Cyclones (not so much in RDA's)

1. DTH French Toast Crunch. Bliss. (Invested in a healthy stash incase it disappears from SA like OHW did :confused:)
2. WB Blackbird (rationed, the last of the +R10/ml juices in my rotation)
3. Paulies Coffee Cake - something in it is more addictive than cigarettes ever were! And I'm not even a fan of coffee vapes
4. Paulies Strawberry Lemon Cake - easy to vape anytime
5. Straight Outta the Toaster - very nice above 0.8ohms in tanks or Reo/Cyclones (not so much in RDA's)

You and I rationing the Blackbird @KB_314

Lol, straight outta the Toaster. Hows that for a name
Hehe

You and I rationing the Blackbird @KB_314

Lol, straight outta the Toaster. Hows that for a name
Hehe
lol I know @Silver but there's just nothing quite like it. I especially enjoy blackbird on a SMPL mech, the only reason I still have one (with the Indestructible) - almost feels like indulging in a cigar and whiskey at the same time!
I'm a wussy with hybrids and mechs (other than Reo's) so the feeling that my face could blow up somehow makes each pull that bit more satisfying! Fugu-syndrome

lol I know @Silver but there's just nothing quite like it. I especially enjoy blackbird on a SMPL mech, the only reason I still have one (with the Indestructible) - almost feels like indulging in a cigar and whiskey at the same time!
I'm a wussy with hybrids and mechs (other than Reo's) so the feeling that my face could blow up somehow makes each pull that bit more satisfying! Fugu-syndrome

Lol, well said!
I enjoy it best MTL on the Reo/RM2 in 18mg but am experimenting with a diluted version in lung hits. So far its going great but still not quite like the undiluted strong knock - which is reserved for the odd treat

1. Apricot jam doughnut (Paulies)
2. Pistacio ice cream (Paulies)
3. White lion (rebel lion)
4. Orion - the belt
5. Loaded glazed doughnuts

All 3mg nic

1. VM - VM4
2. Lemon Creams
3. Blends - Citrus Sorbet
4. Ice Cream man - da bomb
5. DDD

1. NCV - Strawb