Temp Sensing Check in

Renesh

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello all..

Can we have a check-in for all the temp sensing vapers on here..

Me: Vaporshark

Snow Wolf 200w with Goliath.

JLHnUL.jpg

playing with it still...

On the Ego one Mega I have to say, not bad, but also not all that good... will try it on the subtank with some nickel coils I got...

Still have to try the Ti coil as well...

It works... but again, on that ego one mega, sometimes I get good flavor and sometimes it sucks!!! |I hope the subtank is better capable of delivering an acceptable vape

Got some Ni wire from eciggies ( R80 for 10M, where I have seen some places going as high as R100 for 5 meters???? what is up with that) Built a test built on the rba base purely for the purposes of the dry cotton test... Will dump an actual build into my magma rda and see how that goes... (BTW the nickel wire is super soft and annoying to wick!!! BUT, there is some good news here, you can do twisted builds with nickel as well.. should stiffen up the wire a bit more making it more workable) will give feedback on that as soon as I have tested it :)

so far, my settings for temp on the evic vt is... 50 Watts set to 300 Degrees Celsius.

one thing to mention here, coming of permanently using RDA's with super sub ohm builds, getting used to the temperature thing is definitely something else... DO NOT EXPECT CLOUDS, hehe

Heatvape Invader Mini

***edit*** Picture added:
Modimolle-20150619-00093.jpg
18.1W, 0.12 Ohm, 380F

Last edited:
Vaporshark
SX Mini
Smok M80 (Hahahaha)

Ah yes, forgot the TEMP SENSING Smok M80 X-Pro Plus! The vape shop I bought mine from 'guaranteed' me the feature really works... REALLY....

playing with it still...

On the Ego one Mega I have to say, not bad, but also not all that good... will try it on the subtank with some nickel coils I got...

Still have to try the Ti coil as well...

It works... but again, on that ego one mega, sometimes I get good flavor and sometimes it sucks!!! |I hope the subtank is better capable of delivering an acceptable vape

Got some Ni wire from eciggies ( R80 for 10M, where I have seen some places going as high as R100 for 5 meters???? what is up with that) Built a test built on the rba base purely for the purposes of the dry cotton test... Will dump an actual build into my magma rda and see how that goes... (BTW the nickel wire is super soft and annoying to wick!!! BUT, there is some good news here, you can do twisted builds with nickel as well.. should stiffen up the wire a bit more making it more workable) will give feedback on that as soon as I have tested it :)

so far, my settings for temp on the evic vt is... 50 Watts set to 300 Degrees Celsius.

one thing to mention here, coming of permanently using RDA's with super sub ohm builds, getting used to the temperature thing is definitely something else... DO NOT EXPECT CLOUDS, hehe
50 watts @ 300C is that on your NI coils?

Back