Temp Sensing Question

rvdwesth

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I use a evic vt with the Ego Mega tank it came with. Loaded with either the Ni or Ti tank set at various temperatures the Vape seems dry\harsh. With a 1 ohm coil CL or CLR I don't get that, it is smooth and "wet" even at high wattage.
Can someone please shed some light on this for me?
I used Jimmy the juice man and a VapeElixr juice and I get the same result.
I also popped tested on a istick 40 TC and ego standard tank - same result.

Might it be that Sub Ohm makes the vape drier?

Sub ohm doesn't make the vape dryer. Only better. There must be something else wrong. I don't TC, so can't really give you advice on that.

I think I sorted this. Dropped the max watts from 60 to 40, great vaping since... I also coiled a dripper with Ni and that works great, so maybe just maybe the ego is not such an awesome tank for Ni or Ti...

I run my original tank with it @ 50 watts and 300+ degrees... works like a charm.. Have not had one dry hit issue ion either of the coils, but I can definitely say that the Ti coil is better than the Ni coil... at least in my experience with the first two coils. Well this was when i did run in temperature mode... at the moment enjoying the billow on this mod... lol, no need for temp here :)

Hope you get it sorted :)

Adjusted to 300 and she is still fine... Seems to me 60W is to much. Since I limit to 40w the problem has disappeared and I am a happy TC vaper again

Back