Terminator/Smokeless Owl Squonker

Don't really feel like taking pics right now, but the Owl is officially smokeless and vapeless. Gave it a soak in boiling water from the kettle to do a flavor change. The metal parts came off the plastic drip tip and now the plastic seems too small to hold them in place. Since the drip tip presses into the metal part that screws in, there is now no way to hold the rip tip in place.

Thinking the Owl might go to the machine shop at work for a bit of a redesign.....

ouch , yah i dont mix boiling hot water and plastic if i can help it , not to worry its not the best atty in the world , not bad , but not the best , if you have another BF , use that ..

ouch , yah i dont mix boiling hot water and plastic if i can help it , not to worry its not the best atty in the world , not bad , but not the best , if you have another BF , use that ..

Maybe it will resize when it cools down again more. Have a Derringer on order from @JakesSA that will arrive tomorrow.

So, no resize on the plastic bit. Still as loose as it was. The center post didn't fit any of my other attys, so I chucked the deck of the owl in the drill press, filed, sanded and polished it. It now fits the Plume Veil barrel over it. The negative post air flows obviously don't line up, but the rest looks like it could work. Going to build now and test.

:blush: The top cap of the Plume Veil doesn't fit.....

Yeah dude, just spent a good portion of time playing with coils, came up with a combo i'd love to try and after 2 pulses the one coil leg snapped. Sigh :doh:

Back