Tesla Invader 4X ... PCB Alternative

I somehow don't buy that SmokeyJoe, as you have way more vaping experience than I do ;)

What I can say about this modification is that outside of the obvious of bringing a dead mod back to life ... Should you have a mech, and want a little more flexibility and control whilst retaining that wonderful hard hit, then I'd highly recommend you look into building something like this into it :)
Bud, i vape, i dont work for NASA.

Herewith a revised / ver. 3 schematic ... Rather than toss a mod with a damaged PCB, build one of these ;)

I've added a power down feature to prevent damage to cells by discharging them below a preset-able limit as well as a reset-able fuse / PTC.

The diagram below shows two 555 timers, however I used a 556 Dual timer

This circuit could be used in a single cell mod, providing the zener diode is changed to from 3.3 to 2.1V and that a CMOS 556 or two CMOS 555's are used.

upload_2021-9-16_10-51-48.png
upload_2021-9-16_10-44-16.png

Herewith a revised / ver. 3 schematic ... Rather than toss a mod with a damaged PCB, build one of these ;)

I've added a power down feature to prevent damage to cells by discharging them below a preset-able limit as well as a reset-able fuse / PTC.

This circuit could be used in a single cell mod, providing the zener diode is changed to from 3.3 to 2.1V and that a CMOS 556 or two CMOS 555's are used.

View attachment 239438
View attachment 239435
Sheer brilliance!

View attachment 239438
View attachment 239435
upload_2021-9-16_14-48-20.jpeg

Anyway back your work, love it, one day I will send you a tube semi mech that somehow fires but does not put much power through compared to another of the same one.
upload_2021-9-16_14-53-36.jpeg

Back