Testing Flavours

Report back on the menthol concentrates after steeping and vaping for some time. The Vapour Mountain Menthol concentrate at 5% (80/20) is great, real menthol taste. Medium to bold throat hit. Have included it in my vaping routine.

Absolutely agree....the menthol from VM is 100% the real thing, not all the time tho. But regularly.

Thanks Matthee. That will help when I start playing with my VM flavours and DIY mixing.

Have been busy with their ready made juices and taking it slowly ;-)

I didnt order the Orange flavour or ready made juice in my first order (I dont think it was available then) but will definitely do so when I re-order...

SmokyG Fruit Desert Mix V1.0

I just did the craziest thing! I mixed 20% 5 Pawns Gambit with 80% VM Peach2 Rooibos!
Its the most interesting taste i have had so far, the taste is almost like mixing real canned peaches with custard and apple crumble, and it works surprisingly well. Its got a smooth fruity yet creamy feel to it, highlighting the peach and desert from the 5Pawns and a slight hint of rooibos in the after taste!

Medium throat hit, which is perfect for me!

Ill rate this a 8/10 as there is something missing, perhaps a cinimon taste would complete it!

SmokyG Fruit Desert Mix V1.0

I just did the craziest thing! I mixed 20% 5 Pawns Gambit with 80% VM Peach2 Rooibos!
Its the most interesting taste i have had so far, the taste is almost like mixing real canned peaches with custard and apple crumble, and it works surprisingly well. Its got a smooth fruity yet creamy feel to it, highlighting the peach and desert from the 5Pawns and a slight hint of rooibos in the after taste!

Medium throat hit, which is perfect for me!

Ill rate this a 8/10 as there is something missing, perhaps a cinimon taste would complete it!
That is a good way to stretch that expensive Gambit!

That is a good way to stretch that expensive Gambit!
True in deed! Altho the gambit is a great juice, i find that I cant vape it for to long on its own tho! Its like eating Desert for breakfast, lunch and dinner and then snacking on it in between as well. It just gets to much!

Agreed. I only vape it at night after dinner. I fill the dripper, and squirt that into the ithaka. (fills about half way).
Once that is done, i don't refill.
Both seeing that it is very expensive, and i would like to let it last At the end of this week, I will add some PG the bottle, and let it steep for 2 weeks again.

@CraftyZA , thats a good plan as i am down to my last ml of Gambit , i was saving for a special occasion !!

I like your ideas of "stretching" the expensive juice.
Must try this soon

Strangely, the combination of 5Pawns Bowdens Mate and Grandmaster is quite nice too!
I dripped some GrandMaster in my IGO-L after my previous sessions on Bowden's Mate. For a while, the Bowden's minty taste was coming through with the nutty taste of the GrandMaster - was actually lovely ;-)
Don't think the 5Pawns people will approve of this behaviour though ;-)

Back