Thanks Vapeclub

Darth_V@PER

Vape Gear Addict
LV

Awards
Just wanted to... @JakesSA & @VapeGrrl, thank you so much for making me feel right at home and felt like it was visiting a friend. It was awesome to have a look at how awesome some of the MODS are. I really appreciate your friendly & Awesome service. Thanks to both of you!
My Sigeli 20W with a Mini tank on :rock: Vapes like a BEAST with some Witchers brew swirling in my tank!!

Attachments

• DSC_0875.jpg
    DSC_0875.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 57
Both those are very sweet setups... next step is a Russian or Kayfun on the Sigelei's... after that a REO! :rock:

Thanks Rob!
The Aerotank Mega looks great!

Is is pretty! I just dislike the air flow control (AFC)... too loose... a pain to set exactly right every time after it moves... You have to stop what you are doing and make a concerted effort to set it... but once you have it set it's a pretty sweet vape.

Ordered a bundle of goodies from Jake today. He has been a brilliant person to deal with and took out the time to help and advise me without a hint of condescension (which as a recently enlightened, I appreciate hugely).

I can't wait now, feel like a kid again :D I suppose blowing clouds is the grown up version of blowing bubbles anyway?

My vote is still for the Nautilus looks wise, somehow retro'ish steampunk. Nothing else quite like it.

Ordered a bundle of goodies from Jake today. He has been a brilliant person to deal with and took out the time to help and advise me without a hint of condescension (which as a recently enlightened, I appreciate hugely).

I can't wait now, feel like a kid again :D I suppose blowing clouds is the grown up version of blowing bubbles anyway?

Nothing but a pleasure Mike and, rest assured, we are hard at work finding better shipping rates! Express courier rates really are ridiculous if you do not have a 'history' with the shipper.

Wasn't a bother man. I saved more on a single mPT3 than the R20 or whatever I'd save on shipping. Like I mentioned, was just the convenience thing for me ;)

It seems all roads lead to Reo ..

Yip they do... I have been through a few devices and atty's since I started this journey and way back then (a month or two ago) there was only one or two REO lunatics and I thought they were on medication because how could a simple mechanical device be better than a state of the art electronic set up?

Then I finally broke down one late night when I was tired and just ordered a REO... the rest is history... they are my ADV machines and all the rest of the hardware are for juice testing and back up.

Back