The 3D Mech Squonker Thread

Looking good! Awaiting your opinions vs the p67

Kind regards

Enjoy the P67 brother... there's nothing like it, and there never will be anything like it. These 3D's are trendy... the Reo's are timeless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy the P67 brother... there's nothing like it, and there never will be anything like it. These 3D's are trendy... the Reo's are timeless.

Dude! They are my "endgame" mods 100% the one is just awaiting the entheon, then i should be done for the year . . . Hopefully

5edb77d0f4de775b878fb0b14d85c99d.jpg

I got me a Molly

That’s one sweet looking device there @Amir!! Dig the colour as well! Congrats man.

Dude! They are my "endgame" mods 100% the one is just awaiting the entheon, then i should be done for the year . . . Hopefully

This Entheon anticipation is killing me!! I hope it's as good as its made out to be... But my opinion is not based on hype actually. I've been squonking for some time now and I've been on a huge learning curve since day one. There are certain factors or elements about the Entheon that appeals to me. It has all the bells and whistles I want, even a little more than I need, and it addresses many issues i find to be a pain on other atty's

This Entheon anticipation is killing me!! I hope it's as good as its made out to be... But my opinion is not based on hype actually. I've been squonking for some time now and I've been on a huge learning curve since day one. There are certain factors or elements about the Entheon that appeals to me. It has all the bells and whistles I want, even a little more than I need, and it addresses many issues i find to be a pain on other atty's

Right on! My intro into squonk was a hadaly & leprechaun (February) i haven't been able to top the hadaly, my only gripe is how easy it leaks, hype aside, if the entheon is exactly the same without the leaks ill be over the moon, apparently it has a touch more air, slightly less build room (further reduced chamber) and that pulse style feed system (wich im not crazy about, i liked how the coil gets submerged in juice with the hadaly/ol16 found it extended the life of the coil and wick as it doesn't burn dry easily)

Exciting times ahead

Right on! My intro into squonk was a hadaly & leprechaun (February) i haven't been able to top the hadaly, my only gripe is how easy it leaks, hype aside, if the entheon is exactly the same without the leaks ill be over the moon, apparently it has a touch more air, slightly less build room (further reduced chamber) and that pulse style feed system (wich im not crazy about, i liked how the coil gets submerged in juice with the hadaly/ol16 found it extended the life of the coil and wick as it doesn't burn dry easily)

Exciting times ahead

The funny thing is... I never took a liking to the hadaly. Maybe it was stiff bottles and over-squonking in the early days when the COV wraith just came out. The entheon addresses a lot of those issues like the clamps being one sided and the shallow juice well and tight airflow

The funny thing is... I never took a liking to the hadaly. Maybe it was stiff bottles and over-squonking in the early days when the COV wraith just came out. The entheon addresses a lot of those issues like the clamps being one sided and the shallow juice well and tight airflow
Still have my hadaly.Never have over squonking issues. Hadaly is just awesome.

Every atty one needs to just get use too.

Still have my hadaly.Never have over squonking issues. Hadaly is just awesome.

Every atty one needs to just get use too.

Like i said... it was in the early days. Glad you like yours tho. Plenty people do... It's untouchable in the flavor department but there was just certain things that didn't work for me

@Amir - to each his own, sometines 1 bad experience can be a total turn off (eg. im done with tanks, glass/leaks/dry hits/fiddly parts) agree the wraith bottles were pretty k@k performers, @SAVapeGear i 100% agree its just a learning curve (like all gear), at a desk its no issue but out and about (especially after a beer or 2) i always have a nicely saturated pocket unless i vape it dry but squonking has become a habbit so its never dry

Last edited:
@Amir - to each his own, sometines 1 bad experience can be a total turn off (eg. im done with tanks, glass/leaks/dry hits/fiddly parts) agree the wraith bottles were pretty k@k performers, @SAVapeGear i 100% agree its just a learning curve (like all gear), at a desk its no issue but out and about (especially after a beer or 2) i always have a nicely saturated pocket unless i vape it dry but squonking has become a habbit so its never dry

Yeah most definitely... to each his own... but this is a forum and we all have opinions... great thing is that we all love each other and I have the utmost respect for @SAVapeGear. In fact, he played a huge part in my move to sub-ohm vaping, and then to squonking... and then the OL16 and Reo.

Yeah most definitely... to each his own... but this is a forum and we all have opinions... great thing is that we all love each other and I have the utmost respect for @SAVapeGear. In fact, he played a huge part in my move to sub-ohm vaping, and then to squonking... and then the OL16 and Reo.

Couldn't have said it any better, just off the top of my head i could list 7 members that have heavily influenced and guided my vaping journey, most of them compleatly unaware

Beautiful community

Guys - I find all of this very informative. We certainly have a great community. Part of the greatness is in the varied opinions - which I have learned to be normal due to each one's unique vapung preferences. The only regret that I have, is that all this talk is twisting my already worn-out rubber arm to add more to my shopping list

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys - I find all of this very informative. We certainly have a great community. Part of the greatness is in the varied opinions - which I have learned to be normal due to each one's unique vapung preferences. The only regret that I have, is that all this talk is twisting my already worn-out rubber arm to add more to my shopping list

I see more suitcases in your future ;)

I see more suitcases in your future ;)

Hahaha @BioHAZarD - funny you should bring that up now. We have just started sorting out the suitcases for the trip. What you see below is deceiving to the eye. Inside the yellow suitcase you will find another suitcase. With a lot of effort, it fits in perfectly. Going down to SA they will travel as one. Coming back they will travel as two

251f9dba15d8365daa1650cac8b9e43d.jpg

Hahaha @BioHAZarD - funny you should bring that up now. We have just started sorting out the suitcases for the trip. What you see below is deceiving to the eye. Inside the yellow suitcase you will find another suitcase. With a lot of effort, it fits in perfectly. Going down to SA they will travel as one. Coming back they will travel as two

251f9dba15d8365daa1650cac8b9e43d.jpg

Excellent planning. My reload wont take up much space :)

Hi @Amir

I see you are sorted on this classified. However there is such good discussion in this thread I am thinking of moving it to an appropriate part of the general forum.

Otherwise when it gets archived it will get locked and lost in a sense.

Are you comfortable for us to move it?

Hi @Amir

I see you are sorted on this classified. However there is such good discussion in this thread I am thinking of moving it to an appropriate part of the general forum.

Otherwise when it gets archived it will get locked and lost in a sense.

Are you comfortable for us to move it?

Sure no problem... Can we have some sort of 3D mech squonker thread? I wouldn't say a dedicated Molly thread because these things are all made in limited runs and they all operate on more or less the same principle so a generalized 3D mech squonker thread would be cool for the guys and gals to show us what they've got, what they like and dislike about it and what would they have done differently in the design maybe

Sure no problem... Can we have some sort of 3D mech squonker thread? I wouldn't say a dedicated Molly thread because these things are all made in limited runs and they all operate on more or less the same principle so a generalized 3D mech squonker thread would be cool for the guys and gals to show us what they've got, what they like and dislike about it and what would they have done differently in the design maybe

Ok great

Have moved this thread to the Squonkville subforum and have renamed it to "The 3D Mech Squonker Thread".

Thanks for that @Amir. Owing to your original Classified ad - and love for the Molly - together with other forumites' passion for 3D mech squonkers, this thread can now develop further as a home for this topic...

Squonk and be merry...
Hehe

Ok great

Have moved this thread to the Squonkville subforum and have renamed it to "The 3D Mech Squonker Thread".

Thanks for that @Amir. Owing to your original Classified ad - and love for the Molly - together with other forumites' passion for 3D mech squonkers, this thread can now develop further as a home for this topic...

Squonk and be merry...
Hehe

Thanx @Silver

I wasn't able to do much research on these things due to the scarcity of information. Hopefully this thread can help address that for future potential buyers as I feel like these 3D mech squonkers are tiny, powerful and very functional little devices that deserve a shot in the mainstream.

On that note... C'mon guys. Let's see what you've got and what you love about it

Thanx @Silver

I wasn't able to do much research on these things due to the scarcity of information. Hopefully this thread can help address that for future potential buyers as I feel like these 3D mech squonkers are tiny, powerful and very functional little devices that deserve a shot in the mainstream.

On that note... C'mon guys. Let's see what you've got and what you love about it

You are quite right @Amir
I am now more interested in this so will keep an eye on this topic

I have a question for you though. What is it that makes a 3D mech squonker more powerful than say the Reo for example? I thought its about the battery and the coil? Or is it the way the connections are made and the volt drop?

You are quite right @Amir
I am now more interested in this so will keep an eye on this topic

I have a question for you though. What is it that makes a 3D mech squonker more powerful than say the Reo for example? I thought its about the battery and the coil? Or is it the way the connections are made and the volt drop?

Interesting that you should bring that up. Let me start off by saying that I am by no means an expert on this so my take on it is that the connections make a secondary difference. Primarily it comes down to the build and the batteries. Once you've got that down then you look to see how else you can improve on it right? In steps this fancy new bf 510 connections which enhance conductivity, then these copper plated connections which further enhance the conductivity... Minor differences on paper for sure but in reality, it feels like a substantial difference.

This could also obviously be a placebo effect and its taking me for a fool so that's why I'm asking others to chime in...

Interesting that you should bring that up. Let me start off by saying that I am by no means an expert on this so my take on it is that the connections make a secondary difference. Primarily it comes down to the build and the batteries. Once you've got that down then you look to see how else you can improve on it right? In steps this fancy new bf 510 connections which enhance conductivity, then these copper plated connections which further enhance the conductivity... Minor differences on paper for sure but in reality, it feels like a substantial difference.

This could also obviously be a placebo effect and its taking me for a fool so that's why I'm asking others to chime in...

I think you are on point with regards to the connectors - ie the way the battery is connected to the atomiser.

Would love it if someone could do a test on a Reo versus one of these 3D printed devices, same atty, coil and battery - to see what the difference is.

You could also measure the volt drop at the posts under load to confirm.

We need to know for Science sake

I think you are on point with regards to the connectors - ie the way the battery is connected to the atomiser.

Would love it if someone could do a test on a Reo versus one of these 3D printed devices, same atty, coil and battery - to see what the difference is.

You could also measure the volt drop at the posts under load to confirm.

We need to know for Science sake

I'm interested too... Not just on the findings because that will all be gibberish to uneducated people... And I am a uneducated people... But the findings could also be explained maybe like how much of a difference does it really make

I had the ram mech squonker and it was a good entry into Squonking but was too timid for my liking, probably the gold plated contacts... so eagerly awaiting payday!

@Amir could you send a pic of the inside of the Molly,I can’t seem to find anything online, I’m sure I read somewhere that it has silver contacts? Is this correct because then it should fire like a hand grenade!

Back