Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Yet another in the long line of Billet Box bridges to arrive in the Vape Cave! This is the Atom Bridge. Very easy coil placement and wicked with a 45-degree cut in the tails... tucked a little of the tail into the juices holes at the bottom. Right off the bat, I have to say the airflow is brilliant and almost the same as a Dvarw DL!

With the plethora of bridges for the Billet Box and most of them really good it is hard to rate them against each other because they all have good flavour. So for me it boils down to airflow and I think the Atom has the best airflow for me! Really happy I have one inbound. This one was borrowed from @charln! :h:
Atom 1.jpgAtom 2.jpgAtom 3.jpgAtom 4.jpgAtom 5.jpgAtom 6.jpgAtom 7.jpgAtom 8.jpg

Happy Days! My own Atom Bridge arrived today along with a few other goodies from Protocol V Tech!
Protocol V Tech VM 7.jpgAtom 1.jpgAtom 2.jpgAtom 3.jpgAtom 4.jpgAtom 5.jpgAtom 6.jpg

Signature 28 watts I see!

looks great Rob! Enjoy

Signature 28 watts I see!

looks great Rob! Enjoy

For sure Hi Ho @Silver! 28 watts for the win with an Obey X SteamCraft - The One: Ni 80 Micro Framed Staple Aliens 2.5mm 0.4Ω

The Atom and the Cloud Mods Bridges are the best bridges ever! And I have a few!

For sure Hi Ho @Silver! 28 watts for the win with an Obey X SteamCraft - The One: Ni 80 Micro Framed Staple Aliens 2.5mm 0.4Ω

The Atom and the Cloud Mods Bridges are the best bridges ever! And I have a few!
How would you compare this to the Mobb 2? Definitely interested to see how this one fairs!

How would you compare this to the Mobb 2? Definitely interested to see how this one fairs!

@Halfdaft Customs I prefer it to the Mobb 2. The Atom, the Cloud Mods Bridge and the Black Rose Spade all beat the Mobb 2. I guess I may be a little tainted with the Mobb's because I spent a lot of money on them and two of them had manufacturing faults... yes they sent replacement parts right away to fix the issues but I don't think their QC is up to scratch!

The three I mention have perfect airflow for me. And the flavour is excellent! I like to say the Atom is like a Dvarw DL in a Billet Box!
Atom Snail Tank.JPG

I have the atom and mobb mini and the Atom is a hands down Winner. I prefer the Atom to the Mobb but also like them both....if that makes any sense. Lol

Let the testing commence!!!
I’m lucky enough to test a new prototype coil from SteamCraft inside which is absolutely top quality!

Attachments

• 041FEC52-3A96-4B34-ACC3-0284909DD96B.jpeg
    041FEC52-3A96-4B34-ACC3-0284909DD96B.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Day two of the Atom bridge and it's still going STRONG... Quickly becoming one of my all time favorite pieces of gear!

Day two of the Atom bridge and it's still going STRONG... Quickly becoming one of my all time favorite pieces of gear!

Every time I pick up my BB with the Atom, I get excited. Not sure why it is so different to most other bridges... my guess is the perfect airflow!
Boxer Atom 2.JPG

Back