The Atom Bridge

@Halfdaft Customs I'm loving my Atom As well. Using the Mk-01 version of it. I find that in Desserts and Cereals its absolutely shines, I somewhat feel it looses it somewhere in flavour with fruity things though. Currently rocking it with a @charln RBAlien in it.
I also have an RBAlien in and it's singing! I've only had deserts on hand to try and it's been wonderful, though I will be getting some fruits soon to test.

The Atom Bridge is still my favourite BB Bridge followed by the Cloud Mods Bridge! And both are always in an Atmizoo Snail Tank!
Atom Rewick 1.jpgAtom Rewick 2.jpg

Still really enjoying the Atom Bridge! I find myself using it a lot of the time! It's a long time since I have had this much use out of a boro device! The Black Rose Whale with Snail Tank is housing the Atom!
Atom 221030 1.jpgAtom 221030 2.jpg

Still my favourite bridge of all time! A new "The One" coil from @charln is being installed for the VapeCon weekend! We are going to have a good time!
Atom The One 4.jpg

And of course, the Atom will be in the magnificent Hoko.E for the VapeCon weekend! Bazinga!
Hoko.E 09.jpg

And of course, the Atom will be in the magnificent Hoko.E for the VapeCon weekend! Bazinga!
View attachment 266161

Held this mod in my hand at VapeCon
wow, what a creation
so small (smaller than a billet box)
and that metal work and engraving is very intricate - what a work of art!
enjoy it Rob

Back