The Atomic Thread

HELP

Can anyone help with a loose post on the Atomic

IMG_20150721_195646.jpg

IMG_20150721_195619.jpg

IMG_20150721_195532.jpg

I am livered that my Atomic is not working :mad:
Ask @johan. He knows about all this stuff I think.

@Average vapor Joe, first I don't know all about this stuff. A year ago I fixed a stripped threaded post on one of my RDA's with epoxy mixed with silver oxide. You can use any fine powdered conductive filings (i.e; copper, aluminium etc.) mixed with clear epoxy, the Pratley 2 part type. Epoxy on its own is non conductive and will most probably isolate the post. Hope this helps.

@Average vapor Joe, first I don't know all about this stuff. A year ago I fixed a stripped threaded post on one of my RDA's with epoxy mixed with silver oxide. You can use any fine powdered conductive filings (i.e; copper, aluminium etc.) mixed with clear epoxy, the Pratley 2 part type. Epoxy on its own is non conductive and will most probably isolate the post. Hope this helps.
@johan "I don't know about all this stuff" follows on by explaining how he knows about most of this stuff. Respect @johan;).

My BF Atomic (from CAM) was a hate thing the first time around with it. Mainly because of the source, the first builds and the clumsy Old Skol look. So it was relegated to "The Box", the place where all my no longer used vape gear hides out together (it's a BIG box). Many months later, after seeing others say how much they liked the RM4's they got from Reosmods on the forum, I decided to give it another whirl. But this time with a more open mind. I quickly found some builds that worked very well in it, and in fact it actually ended up becoming the resident atty my new Fools Gold for a long time. Fool's Gold, a Gold Ano LP/SL Grand because it was my first pick among 5 more new Reo's/3 more Chalice III atty's I bought on April 1st last year. It got bumped some months back when I got the two Manta V1/V2 Hybrids and needed a couple of LP Grands to try them out on (only so-so atty's). Well, the Atomic is back on line now. The Manta's were moved to P67's, so the Atomic is back on Fools Gold and doing a great job of running one of my favorite Coffee DIY's.

A quick picture taken last year when the combo was first set up together. How it is again now.
foolsgold.jpg

Back