The big debate (Rolo DNA200 vs RX200)

@shaunnadan - I've been monitoring my charging on escribe and mine seems to hover at 0.5A - is there any way I can change this so that it charges at 1A? It takes forever to fully charge 3x3000mah cells on the reuleaux!
The 98% charged issue was also bothering me - I watched it on escribe and it seems to slow down to 0.1A or less as it's nearing a full charge (the Wh value set after adjusting settings for battery type). I adjusted my battery setting so that they were slightly lower than the advertised 3000mah (lowering the Wh value slightly to the value at which the charge slowed to nothing) and it still slows towards the end, but seems better now.
That's like a 1TB hard drive in use and it's only 932 GB or something to those degrees. It's a rounded number

I am happy so far with the RX200, but had it just one week now. I actually think it is ergonomical, considering that there are 3 batts in it. Prefer the shape to the Sigelei 100W.
Have not been doing more then 50W, I probably will check out the TC soon, I have the wires already here :)

It sounds like batteries are the topic , soooo let's say peace of mind it runs for two days no charge (AWESOME) set alarm wake up at one and done for six! Waisted two minutes um Na ...:--P But .... Batteries at 98% so maybe it's because the fault of a battery package in the WISMEC is not a full 11.1 volts . Savvy ? For instance battery says 35A and a group of scientist test it and only get 10A same with it saying 3.7volt but the chip being so advanced at what it's MADE to do that it figures a true reading of 3.6549 and give you a full power reading of 3 fully charged 18650 teeez @98% . Hit the button and it vapes BONUS, they do say though , one must have the best and SAFEST-gals & chaps , plus they are doing really well in that area.:hug:

It sounds like batteries are the topic , soooo let's say peace of mind it runs for two days no charge (AWESOME) set alarm wake up at one and done for six! Waisted two minutes um Na ...:--P But .... Batteries at 98% so maybe it's because the fault of a battery package in the WISMEC is not a full 11.1 volts . Savvy ? For instance battery says 35A and a group of scientist test it and only get 10A same with it saying 3.7volt but the chip being so advanced at what it's MADE to do that it figures a true reading of 3.6549 and give you a full power reading of 3 fully charged 18650 teeez @98% . Hit the button and it vapes BONUS, they do say though , one must have the best and SAFEST-gals & chaps , plus they are doing really well in that area.:hug:

Not enough blood in my vodka system to fully understand this, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so here it is both are fanstic get both

--- Shaun's Rolo Shootout ---

*** RX200 VS DNA200 ***

The DNA case has a smoother finish than the rx. The rx has like a powder coated feel.

The DNA battery door has stronger magnets and has a solid click when you closing the door. Both are solid and there is no wiggle but I like the click sound to know it's locked into place

The rx has fully functionality out of the box and supports Vw and tc (nickel, SS and titanium)

Out of the box the DNA is limited to only vw mode and a few basic features : stealth, lock, etc

The DNA features are fully unlocked when you setup the escribe software

The DNA has support for up to 8 unique atty profiles

The rx does not support multiple profiles unless you have each mode as a unique atty (Vw and tc modes)

Profile support in the DNA means each atty can be setup with its bitmap, wattage settings, temp settings and wire type.

If you adjust a wattage or temp of a profile on the mod it will lock in the new settings and save it without having to go back to escribe to update it.

The DNA only supports kanthal and temp control with nickel200 with the default escribe setup. For SS and ti you need to download a wire type file.

The DNA allows for you to setup you own TCR (temperature coefficient of resistance) to suit your own temp control vaping experience

The DNA currently only supports preheating wire for tc builds. You cannot "punch" a kanthal build but I seriously don't notice any real lag

The DNA needs to have the battery setup done for accuracy on the battery meter. This is due to the chip being used for multiple mods all with its own unique battery setups (lipo or 18650)

Bitmap support - the DNA allows for a unique bitmap image to be setup for almost every screen. There are 2x welcome screens, one for each profile and additional screens like the lock screen, new coil Y or N screens, etc .

You can change the display fields on the DNA . Battery percentage, temp, resistance, amperage, etc

Both mods allow for screen rotation but the DNA allows for buttons to be changed aswell (left and right) * this makes a lot of sense to us left handed people

The DNA has a monitor where you can see on a graph what parameters are in use when firing, charging, etc

The DNA has a research mode , this allows you to record all vaping data for a period and download it after for analysis

How was your New Years celebrations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back