The Chatroom

:D :D :D He's a freaking genius, almost. Have you seen them on fb? i was so amazed, the whole world likes it. Posts with like 2000 comments. Europe Eastern Europe, Russia, all over South America. i liked the concept, from the start, with Baby's On Fire. It felt almost embarrassing at first, couldn't believe what i was seeing, then next thing i see the whole world likes it. :D

This was the first I heard about it when you posted and I've been checking it out...it's insane and pretty awesome :D

Just found this on reddit:

Coffee [extracting] is also easy. A heaping tablespoon of freshly ground coffee in 15ml - 25ml of PG mixed in a glass jar then heated in a simmering water bath for about 20 minutes, then filtered yields a very strong coffee extract. Mix about 2% - 10% in e-juice for a very fresh tasting coffee that doesn't taste burnt like many coffee flavourings.

Source

Will give that a go when I get some time :D

Did the extract with a very nice Kenyan grind and WOW... flavor like a mother.

:O omg! No. it started years ago. ...it's not real but it's sort of real.....it's real enough. Watch Baby's On Fire, that's where it started. it'll probably freak you out a bit.
There has been so much journalist stuff written about them, trying to analyse. And the interviews. American and European pop show hosts, didn't know what to make of them. Seriously raw SA accents exposed to the world. :D

Did the extract with a very nice Kenyan grind and WOW... flavor like a mother.
Well done! Just like that and you get a better coffee flavour. Sure you don't want some Black Flag Fallen for 400 bux? :D ok, so it's coffee with chocolate truffles, maybe we could try making extract of Ferrero Rocher. :rofl:

Well done! Just like that and you get a better coffee flavour. Sure you don't want some Black Flag Fallen for 400 bux? :D ok, so it's coffee with chocolate truffles, maybe we could try making extract of Ferrero Rocher. :rofl:

I wish I could unless your willing to hang on to that one till the end of Feb?

remember that youtube channel will it blend...

Here we see some left over steak... But will it vape?

I made 10 mills how much Vanilla essence do you think I can add to this one?

Every time i see the picture of FA Pizza flavour, i wonder, how can you vape pizza? :-S garlic?

They say food flavouring, what you get in the shop, is not so concentrated, but i think the vanilla flavour is quite strong. Put one drop and try it.

Yeah, I am a little worried about the flavors coming out lately. Pizza bacon... although bacon and cherry goes awesome together so that could be a good flavor

Yeah, I am a little worried about the flavors coming out lately. Pizza bacon... although bacon and cherry goes awesome together so that could be a good flavor

I'll stick to the boring flavours...some of those "alternative" flavours might drive me back to cigarettes :tmi:

Damn shame...we could have taken on those damn snakes

How is the PS4 treating you...I've only heard good things about it. Glad they made it back to the top after the PS3 :D
I love it as much as I love my reos it's a superb console!

I am a draat sitter. I love my PS but I can not play FPS's on DS controllers. so the PC is my farm simulator, flight simulator and FPS box. the PS is for everything else.

I am a draat sitter. I love my PS but I can not play FPS's on DS controllers. so the PC is my farm simulator, flight simulator and FPS box. the PS is for everything else.

I agree. Love controllers for racing/platforming/action/facebook, but the KB+Mouse is my FPS tools of choice :D

oh hell yeah. I just dont get time to play. My wife got me the lego movie game for the Vita, but this forum is just killing my time, I cannot get a break to play it. and I really want to I am a lego fan boy of note. I need like 5 kits to have the entire 2014 technique catalog

Back