The Chatroom

Asus vivobook s551?
Has the intel hd4300,not bad for on chip.will run most older games.
Ran grid autosport on medium,wont run titanfall and bf4(plays but 15-20fps)

Just be sure to set power options to max performance for cpu

I have to say that I am absolutely impressed by the quality and performance of the engine they use for GRID. Simply amazing, and happy to hear it performs well even on Intel chipsets :D

I go completely ape-poo when my keyboard is not 100% perfect :-@

I'm a keyboard junkie, only use the mouse when I have to ;) If it's still new then it might loosen up over time (or you can sit and click it 1000 times, because clearly we have nothing to do with our time :D).

But there are many exceptional games you can get into with that setup...newer isn't always better. My all time favourite games are actually fairly old ;)

Me to. that's why when I had the chance financially I went for the S.T.R.I.K.E 7 and the R.A.T 7

I hate cordless mice. they always die out on me at the most critical point

Me to. that's why when I had the chance financially I went for the S.T.R.I.K.E 7 and the R.A.T 7

I hate cordless mice. they always die out on me at the most critical point

I couldn't agree more....I had one Logitech G7 and never a wireless mouse again :)

turns at just under 16K there is no way in hell I will spend that kind of money on a single GPU

however if it was a limited edition hows your mother mod... That would be a completely different box of kittens

Don't tempt me, I know a muttie shop just up the road that pays cash...

Just me or are the mozzies absolutely nuts this year? I have never seen so many and where I'm sitting now it sounds a world war 2 squadron of dive bombers coming in for attack...

My poor dog is constantly scratching. Insane

Just me or are the mozzies absolutely nuts this year? I have never seen so many and where I'm sitting now it sounds a world war 2 squadron of dive bombers coming in for attack...

My poor dog is constantly scratching. Insane

Not just you...they are positively swarming over here too. Not sure why but they are driving me bloody crazy :banghead:

I need some Citronella vape to keep them at bay ;)

At this point in time the only thing that seems to work for mossies is replacing the can of air freshener in those white timer things with a can of peaceful sleep

I'm also being attacked in Durbs by mozzies. I had to search for the anti mozzies pads.

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

I'm also being attacked in Durbs by mozzies. I had to search for the anti mozzies pads.

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Haha, anti mozzies pads...I have two of those, one attached to each arm - they don't keep them away, but they do exterminate with extreme prejudice ;)

Since I switched to vaping, I find the smell of those pads unbearable :eek:

i tossed the Freshpak brew i had going because i found that PnP had organic rooibos with unbleached teabags. This is going to stand in hot water for a while now.

20150101_163421_PP_800x600_80%.JPG

And jeera. Both rooibos and jeera will get a second dose, second infusion after a few days,to make it more concentrated.

20150101_183847_PP_800x600_80%.JPG

Last edited:
Back