The Chatroom

Yeah, and then you might as well just go regulated and get it over with :D
I just think mechs will forever be "now and then" devices to me - never all day devices...which is a pity :(

I have taken one or two of my mechs to work with me and with the amount of vape breaks I take they actually hold up very well. I usually take my tester with me to work if I take the mechs and just do a quick check before I go vapem, just to be sure I don't kill the battery.

I really need to learn to gauge better. The vape still felt good to me, but the battery was already red lined at 2.9volt.

I have taken one or two of my mechs to work with me and with the amount of vape breaks I take they actually hold up very well. I usually take my tester with me to work if I take the mechs and just do a quick check before I go vapem, just to be sure I don't kill the battery.

I really need to learn to gauge better. The vape still felt good to me, but the battery was already red lined at 2.9volt.

That's another problem I have..when I'm busy I tend to just grab whatever is at hand and start vaping without any checking/etc. This is why I prefer tanks to drippers, but even so I've had some dry hits on tanks too. So now I check the tank after I take a vape and if it is empty I unscrew it from the mod...so I don't try to vape it accidentally :D

And with a mech I just know I'm going to be killing too many smurfs :p

That's another problem I have..when I'm busy I tend to just grab whatever is at hand and start vaping without any checking/etc. This is why I prefer tanks to drippers, but even so I've had some dry hits on tanks too. So now I check the tank after I take a vape and if it is empty I unscrew it from the mod...so I don't try to vape it accidentally :D

And with a mech I just know I'm going to be killing too many smurfs :p

LMAO. Yeah I like the Kayfun without the see through bits, which means the dry hit is inevitable. The K3 lets you know its coming. The K4 is just freaking evil. It gives you a false sense of security and then catches you with your pants down.

LMAO. Yeah I like the Kayfun without the see through bits, which means the dry hit is inevitable. The K3 lets you know its coming. The K4 is just freaking evil. It gives you a false sense of security and then catches you with your pants down.

Evil bloody attys :devil:
They have a good chuckle about it later I bet :p

So the parliament house committee allowed EFF to wear their red uniforms in parliament. Malema said if they banned it, they would go to parliament naked. :nerd: :dance: :rofl:

So the parliament house committee allowed EFF to wear their red uniforms in parliament. Malema said if they banned it, they would go to parliament naked. :nerd: :dance: :rofl:
If they went naked they could really stick it to the ANC :)

Are android tapatalk notifications broken for the forum again? Seems like I didn't get any notifications on my phone over the weekend...

What's up.
i would have posted this in the SAPO thread but...there are issues; never know who's looking. The candle-making supplies i got yesterday. $85, R64 VAT. i posted on their fb page, Thanks for the candle-making supplies! He just laughs.

candle-making-supplies.png

What's up.
i would have posted this in the SAPO thread but...there are issues; never know who's looking. The candle-making supplies i got yesterday. $85, R64 VAT. i posted on their fb page, Thanks for the candle-making supplies! He just laughs.

View attachment 21776

Whoa....seems you've got some NET(ting) to do - uhm, I mean candles to make :rolleyes:
I bet that stuff smells amazing...I would almost be too afraid to smell them ;)

Back