The Clone zone

Ok just an correction. In my original post I said anyone will spot a fake Limelight on a mile.

So I have been to 3 vapeshops and as soon as I put my fake Limelight with fake Airlab rda on the counter while chatting, they immediatly start taking out juices for me to test, get ipads out to sign me in to their loyalty programs and start complimenting my beautifull mod:-D. If Pamela Anderson can fool them, so can I.
Did you maybe take a shower perhaps this week? :D

Back to clones.

Has anyone seen this or do you guys only deal in HE clones View attachment 163489

Seems everyone jumped on this style after the Orion Pods released. Smok, another chinese company and now Vandy Vape. These are not "clones" per se, but more a design idea that has been reworked to some extent. I like these Vandy Vape ones, they look good

Lost Vape:
20190313151635-5c88ae53d0244.jpg

SMOK Trinity Alpha:
20190313150118-5c88aabec241d.jpg

Orchid Vapor:
upload_2019-4-12_11-19-44.png

Some food for thought, the entire vaping industry is full of clones or copies of designs that look alike because there is only so much innovation that can take place at one time.

Even in the High End circles for example the RDAs are all 22mm and from the outside look pretty much the same and on the inside they all follow the same design formula of reduced compact chamber with minimal airflow. Is it a clone, is it copy right infringement? I don’t think so, only so few ways to design a rebuildable atomizer to a proven design formula.

Are these clones of the Orion Pod are just a new manufacture with a similar design?

Not sure I was under the impression all chinesium is manufactured in the same factory.

Just under different names to help creat an hype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please no, that thread would fill up so quickly because everyday some manufacturer is releasing something that looks like a release from 2 days ago :-D

Should be interesting as there will be some innovation in that tread and not purely brand and design infringements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back