The Cotton Candy Collection

As an outsider looking in - roughly how many wicks could you expect out of that R180?

I'm asking for when I do start building my own and can manage my expectations appropriately
I would guess around 30 - 40 wicks, I get 4-5 months from a pack of cotton bacon v2, wicking 2-3 times a week, with wastage at around +-20%

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

As an outsider looking in - roughly how many wicks could you expect out of that R180?

I would guess around 30 - 40 wicks,

Are we talking about Cotton bacon? Really, only 40? What size ID are you using? I have done a mix of 2.5 - 3 mm ID coils, only used one of the strips in the Bacon bits package (R65) 9 coils. Not sure if the strips in the normal CBv2 packages and the Bacon Bits are the same size, but that would calculate to almost 90 wicks.

[Mods: not sure if we should maybe move the cotton bacon discussion to another thread, as this is taking away from the serpent mini 22 and 25 build tips thread @Silver @Rob Fisher ]

Are we talking about Cotton bacon? Really, only 40? What size ID are you using? I have done a mix of 2.5 - 3 mm ID coils, only used one of the strips in the Bacon bits package (R65) 9 coils. Not sure if the strips in the normal CBv2 packages and the Bacon Bits are the same size, but that would calculate to almost 90 wicks.
]

Sorry this was my mistake I forgot to mention that I have only gone through half my pack in the 3 months with 2-3 wicks a week ... My apologies.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm asking for when I do start building my own and can manage my expectations appropriately

At a guess I would say around 50 wicks.

I think the way that The Cotton Candy Collection is packed (Its one long strip thats been curled up really nicely in the box) is far better for minimising wastage when wicking as you can just use the length required. Not limited to the length of the bacon bits. No clue how many wicks you would get but I can say for sure that it will last a long long long time!

For what you get I feel that R180 is really fair. Given what juice costs the outlay for cotton is pretty negligible. When considering that everyone is always searching for flavour out of their 10th 'flavour' atty which cost R500 spending R180 on some cotton for months seems like a pretty solid choice. For what its worth CBv2 is still basically as good in my eyes, this stuff just seems far cleaner and I prefer working with it. (And have you seen the lovely packaging :ole:)

In summary, I think this stuff is great

Day 2 with "The Cotton Candy Collection" and all is well in the land of vape... Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! :campeon:

Only started using it a minute ago and already I am quite impressed. No cotton taste and straight to flavor. I like it. Will vape on it some more and give my ultimate decision between this and CB v2 :)

Cotton Candy for the win i use mine on speacial ocations in the mage just love it :campeon:

Cotton Candy for the win i use mine on speacial ocations in the mage just love it :campeon:

"Cotton Candy" or "The Cotton Candy Collection"? There is a horrible difference :)

Yes the cotton candy.The day I spend 180 bucks on the collection will mark the day that cotton will hold for a year:--P

At the home of The Cotton Candy Maker, some may say we have an unnatural love for all things cotton candy. This is an undeniable possibility. I was looking for the excellent cotton candy machine and finally I have got it. I have made several candies by using this device.
Let me know your thought about this device.
Thanks,

Bud @Anthony Scian this is a thread abt cotton candy vape cotton and not real edible cotton candy

Back