Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
The Crafters Code_Indulgence.jpg

INDULGENCE

Local – Amanzimtoti, Durban

Purchased from: e Cig Inn
Made by: e Cig Inn @BigB
Price: R90/30ml (also available in 30ml, 60ml and 100ml)

VG/PG: 75/25
Nic: 6mg

Flavour Description:
“Strong roasted coffee to start the morning off.”

WARNING on website and on bottle: “This product may contain Acetoin”
This warning applies to the entire Crafters Code range. Kudos to e Cig Inn for being upfront about it.

My comments:
The flavour description says that it is a “strong roasted coffee” but it definitely is not strong. I would say that it’s a medium roast, with a full, rich flavour. Sometimes a little fruitiness comes through, which is rather strange as it is not mentioned in the flavour description.

It is a flavourful coffee, slightly sweet and light on the tastebuds. Starting the morning off with it is indeed an indulgence. Not only the morning – I could easily indulge myself the whole day long!
I
Would I buy this juice again: I most certainly would! In fact, I was sorry that I bought only a 30ml.

Here is what @BigB , the mixologist, has to say about The Crafters Code range.

Mod: Eleaf iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #113

The Crafters Code_Coffee Cream.jpg
THE CRAFTER CODE – COFFEE CREAM
(LOCAL)

Flavour Description:
“Creamy Coffee, Smooth and satisfying you taste buds.”

VG/PG: Unstated
Nic: 12mg

My comments:
I was rather taken aback to receive a bottle with a hand-written label. If one is going to advertise a juice on a website (https://shop.eciginn.co.za/products/coffee-cream-the-crafter-code), the least that one could do is to have labels made.

The juice, however, is good. It’s a medium-roast coffee with a pleasant flavour; creamy and slightly sweet.

Would I buy this juice again: Yes

Mod: Univapo Kipo Pod Kit
Coil: 1.0ohm
Watts: 15W

Coffee Review #187

Back