The e-Grip

Silverbear

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Looking for stealth and easy to maintain, If you thought the i-Stick was stealth, well then think again, the Joytech e-Grip is now available on SA shores at www.eciggies.co.za.

This has to be the most easy to fill, hassel free device that I have vaped to date. It is small and compact with a huge battery endurance, have yet to get battery below 60% on a full day's vape. I absolutely love this little pocket rocket. The vape quality is nothing to shy away from either.

images (1).jpg

Check out the specs here http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=215 and then click on over to www.eciggies.co.za.

If you love the i-Stick, you are going to love this even more.

For this first batch, we have only got Silver, but will get more colors in the next batch.

Ah, R780.00, not bad. Do not see spare coils on the site?

Spare coils to follow, they in the mail. The e-Grip does come with 2 coils in the box. Guys I can not recommend this device highly enough

Spare coils to follow, they in the mail. The e-Grip does come with 2 coils in the box. Guys I can not recommend this device highly enough
Thx, but I cannot consider this unless I know the price of a spare coil?

I want this so much. I ordered it from eciggies last night. Can't wait until tomorrow. Seen and held Walter's personal one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you clean the tank section though? Its electronic, so cannot run water through...

Just a question for @Silverbear
How tight can you make the draw? In that vid it looked like he had it quite wide open
I prefer it tighter
Is it a step adjustment or an analog screw type thing?

@Silver it is a tiny little analog screw to adjust the air flow, personallyI have mine closed all the way and find that it is still comfortably airy, if I had to compare the airflow on the e-Grip fully closed, then I would compare it to something like the second biggest air hole on the Nautilus mini. You can how ever remove the little screw completely and have a totally open and very loose draw from the start.

@Nooby , cleaning the tank section should not be to much of an issue if you just run warm water through the tank from the bottom, with out spiling water onto the rest of the device.

Thanks for the reply @Silverbear
Perfectly answered. Understand you exactly. I actually use the second smallest airhole on the Nautilus Mini

Hi @Silverbear

When you responded in the other thread referring to the second biggest airhole comparison with the Nautilus mini, i checked your comment again. I thought you said the second smallest, not the second biggest.

I prefer the tighter draw of the second smallest hole on the Nautilus Mini
I find the next hole bigger (second biggest) is too airy for me

Strange that this device's tightest setting is so airy. I mean that second biggest hole on the Nautilus Mini is actually quite airy for mouth to lung vaping.

Hmmm... Quite upset about that actually.

I suppose i will never know unless I try. Maybe you can bring it along to the vape meet?

Hi @Silverbear

When you responded in the other thread referring to the second biggest airhole comparison with the Nautilus mini, i checked your comment again. I thought you said the second smallest, not the second biggest.

I prefer the tighter draw of the second smallest hole on the Nautilus Mini
I find the next hole bigger (second biggest) is too airy for me

Strange that this device's tightest setting is so airy. I mean that second biggest hole on the Nautilus Mini is actually quite airy for mouth to lung vaping.

Hmmm... Quite upset about that actually.

I suppose i will never know unless I try. Maybe you can bring it along to the vape meet?

Most definitely will be bring along to the vape meet. So yes you are welcome to try it out there.

Back