The Exocet Thread

OK that figures then... I just wondered because I have been using my Exocet's for a long time with no issue.
The clone has been good to me so far but 2 o rings in 1 day is threatening to push me over the edge.

Exocet has been dumped for now and the insider brought out of retirement but that’s for another thread...

Sorry to hear @Paul33

Sometimes the frustrations in vaping can be immense and i can just imagine how it feels.

Hope you can get another o ring replacement soon and get it working again

Short update to my saga:

Nautilus cool bought, installed, vaped a for half a day, chucked it. Couldn’t stand it.

Managed to FINALLY get the third o ring to not snap when I put it on!!

Fused clapton installed and all is good again and I’m less grumpy.

A bit of a long shot here but does anyone know the dimensions of the exo's o-rings of hand ??

Time to pitstop the BB Exocet.

I've had the current coil in since VapeCon 2017!! @Rob Fisher kindly installed it for me and it's been great. Flavour getting a bit tired and thats why I havent used the BB much lately. So time for a new coil.

Finally, am going to try a @smilelykumeenit coil which I got in Nov17! I bought two Aliens especially made for the Exocet.

This will be the first time for me installing on the Exocet. Am quite nervous actually. Lol.

Pico on the ready to fire the Exocet when ready...

But first I have to mix my LIT Sidechick blend because my blend needs replenishment.

d1c0838cd474db4a344ea9fc864fbc66.jpg

Last edited:
Time to pitstop the BB Exocet.

I've had the current coil in since VapeCon 2017!! @Rob Fisher kindly installed it for me and it's been great.

Time to try a @smilelykumeenit coil which I got in Nov17!

So this will be the first time for me installing on the Exocet. Am quite nervous actually.

But first I have to mix my LIT Sidechick blend because my blend needs replenishment.

d1c0838cd474db4a344ea9fc864fbc66.jpg
I’ve been eyeballing those aliens for a while so I’m keeping a beady on your progress here!!

I’ve been eyeballing those aliens for a while so I’m keeping a beady on your progress here!!

Thanks @Paul33
Am hoping I can get it right and not mess anything up.
I have two aliens though so if there is a problem or I make a mistake, there is a backup at least.

One never knows whether this will be a night of frustration or of bliss. Time will tell.
Haha

Thanks @Paul33
Am hoping I can get it right and not mess anything up.
I have two aliens though so if there is a problem or I make a mistake, there is a backup at least.

One never knows whether this will be a night of frustration or of bliss. Time will tell.
Haha
I vote for bliss, Friday evening frustrations are overrated!!

Right. First part done. My LIT Sidechick blends are replenished.

Nicced up to about 9/10mg and added menthol drops.

Quick bow of honour to the juice creator @SEAN P

430d55f2711712219766523a41f57a47.jpg

PS - in case you are wondering what the heck a juice has to do with an Exocet pitstop - well it's very important. Juice choice is always important. Am loving my LIT Sidechick in restricted lung and the BB/Exo delivers so well on it.

Back