The Exocet Thread

Ok it's done.

Bliss. Not frustration ;-)

Winner device
Winner juice
Winner coil

It's early days with the @smilelykumeenit Exocet Alien coil but so far I am very impressed.

It's very juicy yet crisp. Very instant. Vapes with lots of vigour. Lovely menthol burn halfway into the toot. Am only vaping on about 25 Watts! Fine vaoour coming out. It's glorious and does justice to this juice. @smilelykumeenit this is looking like its going to be a GREAT coil for the BB/Exo. Well done sir!

1a1392b1dc39f79fbe3690151a278124.jpg

Here's the coil installed. Beautiful looking coil. Wraps are so small I can hardly see them. Lol. Was quite easy to install although my Pico didn't hold it tight enough to easily undo the screws. Damn Rob you made those screws very tight. Lol.

c7aa84c2cce87b88f1725a4b6cf5240a.jpg

Now the cleaning with toothbrush and sunlight. I got lots of foam @smilelykumeenit.

40ca20af201d0eec4ecdb1439a9410c1.jpg

Light pulsing. A few bright spots here and there and then it settled.

7f981f8cd1ca14ebabad26588b65195d.jpg

Royal wicks in and cut to about 2/3 mm sticking out. Love how easy this Exocet is to wick.

8dde58e4cd5451240ad9f3f5ee9b5c93.jpg

All in. All seals lubed. Dampless plug in. Just get it the right way round otherwise it blocks the glass tank when opening. Haha

fc6ebf0f8e8c42708bafabe434edb1ed.jpg

And that's that. Was quite easy and thankfully all working perfectly so far!

Last edited:
Ok it's done.

Winner device
Winner juice
Winner coil

It's early days with the @smilelykumeenit Exocet Alien coil but so far I am very impressed.

It's very juicy yet crisp. Very instant. Vapes with lots of vigour. Lovely menthol burn halfway into the toot. Am only vaping on about 25 Watts! Fine vaoour coming out. It's glorious and does justice to this juice. @smilelykumeenit this is looking like its going to be a GREAT coil for the BB/Exo. Well done sir!

Here's the coil installed. Beautiful looking coil. Wraps are so small I can hardly see them. Lol. Was quite easy to install although my Pico didn't hold it tight enough to easily undo the screws. Damn Rob you made those screws very tight. Lol.

Now the cleaning with toothbrush and sunlight. I got lots of foam @smilelykumeenit.

Royal wicks in and cut to about 2/3 mm sticking out. Love how easy this Exocet is to wick.

All in. All seals lubed. Dampless plug in. Just get it the right way round otherwise it blocks the glass tank when opening. Haha

I’ve been using these @smilelykumeenit aliens in my Exocet for about a year now and I’d like to think I had a hand in development... but jokes aside... I’ve tried many other configurations, yet nothing trumps the XO alien.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. First part done. My LIT Sidechick blends are replenished.

Nicced up to about 9/10mg and added menthol drops.

Quick bow of honour to the juice creator @SEAN P

430d55f2711712219766523a41f57a47.jpg

PS - in case you are wondering what the heck a juice has to do with an Exocet pitstop - well it's very important. Juice choice is always important. Am loving my LIT Sidechick in restricted lung and the BB/Exo delivers so well on it.
Im very glad you like it @Silver thank you for all the support!

Ok it's done.

Winner device
Winner juice
Winner coil

Well done @Silver! See, I told you not to panic!!

Are those the 32/40 aliens?

Thanks guys

It's quite amazing what goes into vaping and in particular this setup.

Consider the following :

@Rob Fisher doing all the 'pioneering' work on the BB eventually leading to me getting one.

@SEAN P developing a great juice.

@Amir playing a role in the coil and @smilelykumeenit making a superb coil for this device.

Quite remarkable the confluence of all the people, ideas and egging on of one another. With the final outcome being such a fabulous vape. Quite fascinating actually.

I’ve been using these @smilelykumeenit aliens in my Exocet for about a year now and I’d like to think I had a hand in development... but jokes aside... I’ve tried many other configurations, yet nothing trumps the XO alien.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m definitely in for a set after seeing this thread. Was on the fence but that final resistance is exactly what I’m looking for. Hard to find higher resistances with aliens, so chuffed.

Hi all

Can someone please tell me what size the Exocet orings are?

I snapped my last one the other day like a schmuck.

@Paul33 I see you got issues with o-rings.Try and smooth out your o-ring seat with water paper.
Just two twists clamped between thumb and index fingers should do the trick.

@Paul33 I see you got issues with o-rings.Try and smooth out your o-ring seat with water paper.
Just two twists clamped between thumb and index fingers should do the trick.
I’ll give it a whirl @Resistance

Yip orings are not my friends on this Exocet. Never had this issue with any other atty ever. So bizarre.

I’ll give it a whirl @Resistance

Yip orings are not my friends on this Exocet. Never had this issue with any other atty ever. So bizarre.
It has to do with the machining process,it leaves microscopic burrs that you cant see which could damage the o-rings.
This happens when its not rumbled after machining.

@Paul33 also smooth out the inside edge of your cap that fits over the o-ring(base)
I think this might be the problem. I find if I don’t put the cap on perfectly straight and have to turn it it seems to push into the ring a bit.

@Paul33 and when you do that it cuts into the o-ring.
Take the burrs off or should I say the sharp edge and it should fit over more easily.
,but do it on the seat and cap.

Dont get the ones from adendorff ... too thick :rolleyes:

If you find any please let me know where, benched my bb because of not finding a replacement o-ring
My B.B. is currently warming the bench as well.

Tried the insider again with multiple different coils but me and that thing just can’t bond.

My B.B. is currently warming the bench as well.

Tried the insider again with multiple different coils but me and that thing just can’t bond.

Yip I have never gotten to bond with the insider either! :confused:

Back