The Flavour Mill - Flavour Request Thread

Hi @DizZa - please confirm when you will have Banana Cream FA in stock again.

Thank You so much for your support and looking forward to your soonest reply.

Hi @DizZa - please confirm when you will have Banana Cream FA in stock again.

Thank You so much for your support and looking forward to your soonest reply.

Hi @Max we only stock TFA Banana Cream for now.

Will add FA's version to the next order.

@DizZa please let us know once you have Extreme Ice in stock as I want to order a few things but want to wait for that first.

@DizZa please let us know once you have Extreme Ice in stock as I want to order a few things but want to wait for that first.

Awaiting customs clearance. Should not be long. All these public holidays are not making it easier..

Ill let you guys know as soon as it is in stock.

FA has a new concentrate: Zeppola

This is what HIC has to say about it here:

"I've tried various brands' doughnut type flavorings but found nothing very useful - certainly none made great standalone flavors. Until this one!! FA made us a great new one. Zeppola are apparently popular in Italy around New Years', so maybe the timing of this new flavor is intentional.

Zeppola are doughnut-like pastries, like powdered-sugar-sprinkled beignets. Right around 4% is just right for me - tastes like Mardi Gras beignets with powdered sugar (plus a wee bit of sweet cinnamon? maybe a very subtle hint of apple? - I thought I tasted both at 5% & at higher wattage.) I've never had real Italian zeppola, but if you know beignets, you know this FA flavor. If you don't know either treat, those little powdered-sugar doughnuts are a rough estimate of what you'll taste - but richer, perhaps a little buttery. I'm really impressed with the sweet powdered-sugary exhale! A whiff of the flavoring bottle smells nice, but you don't appreciate that sweet bit until you vape it (I'm using max VG intentionally & haven't tried with any PG added yet).
(note: the cinnamon bit gains strength with steeping, just like it does in Catalan Cream)

Haters of Joy will be glad there's none of Joy's distinctive yeasty flavor that some people taste as beer. If Nonna's Cake steep time bums you out, you're in luck - Zeppola is sweet & tasty right away. Some Italian zeppola recipes include sweet ricotta type cheese, but this flavoring does not have the cheesecake-type (for lack of a better term) flavor that Nonna's Cake does as a standalone shake-and-vape. Zeppola is the sweetest of the three, sure to be a big hit as it becomes more widely available, and YES it works well for mixing. In fact, I'd say it's the easiest of the 3 to mix with. Visions of apple fritters, danish & similar sweet pastries are dancing in my head. That sweet exhale will make it really great with many fruit flavors, very nice effect on Cinnamon Ceylon, too.

(I've tried at least 24 new-to-me flavorings from other brands over the past few weeks; FA Zeppola is the easy winner for standalone, for sure.)
".
Info courtesy of @Andre

Yes please!

I def would love to give FA Zeppola a try!

INW Cactus
INW Pear
FW Watermelon (Natural)
CAP Sweet Mango
CAP Harvest Berry
CAP Raspberry v2

EDIT:
These too :D

FA Grape Concord
FA Vanilla Classic

Last edited:
Just a quick update.

Flavor West cleared customs today!
These public holidays were a nightmare, I am sure most of you also experienced the same whilst forever waiting on Vape Mail this past Festive Season.

Flavor West should thus be In Stock from Monday morning.

We also just completed a TFA order which ETA will become available once shipped, all requested TFA has been ordered.

Next on the list will be a Capella order which was held back due to the Flavor West order being so badly delayed, followed by FA and INW respectively.

Keep them requests coming!

Last edited:
Just a quick update.

Flavor West ckeared customs today!
These public holidays were a nightmare, I am sure most of you also experienced the same whilst forever waiting on Vape Mail this past Festive Season.

We also just completed a TFA order which ETA will become available once shipped, all requested TFA has been ordered.

Next on the list will be a Capella order which was held back due to the Flavor West order being so badly delayed, followed by FA and INW respectively.

@DizZa does the TFA order include no flyers?

@DizZa does the TFA order include no flyers?

@Deckie unfortunately not this time around. Hopefully in the near future.
The Capella no flyers is moving a little slow so we are looking at either cheaper alternatives or bringing in small limited batches of no flyers. I suppose it caters for a very small unique market/group?

I will be sure to let everyone know when TFA no flyers is set for an order.

Hi @DizZa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

So - to date - it's:
• FA Banana Cream
• FA Extreme Ice
• FA Zeppola
• CAP Sweet Mango

Thank You so much.

@Max FW Extreme Ice should be in stock by Monday.
The rest is on the list and will be inbound soon!

Just a quick update.

Flavor West cleared customs today!

Do you think all of the above orders will be in by end of Jan or later?

@DizZa can you please confirm if the below has been ordered?

Cantaloupe (TPA)
Greek Yogurt (TPA)
Kiwi (TPA)
Orange Cream (TPA)
Marzipan (INAWERA)
Berry (Crunch) Cereal (TPA)
Banana Cream (LA)
Cake Batter Dip (FW)
Fruit Rings (FW)
Glazed Donut (CAP)

Some more to add -

Blood Orange FW