The Flavour Mill - TRY DIY Starter Kit & Giveaway!!

DizZa

FOGGAS
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Fellow Forumites

The Flavour Mill is proud to announce the first in its class, the TRY DIY starter kit.

The idea came from always having to answer and explain how to DIY to our customers, and with it being so easy most people can't understand why they never gave it a go earlier.

This kit will allow one to make a bit over 100ml, at R200!!!

The TRY DIY starter kit includes the following:

• Nicotine 36mg
  • 100ml VG
  • 30ml PG
  • 2 set TFA 10ml Flavourings(Depends on which kit purchased)
  • 30ml and 100ml Bottles
  • Syringes
  • Gloves
  • Instructions
  • Recipe

This will be easiest way to get anyone into DIY without having to spend a fortune.

To many DIY seems like the solution, but very intimidating, the TRY DIY kit will show you the way!!

First one to launch this weekend at H2Vape Durban DIY Meetup and will be available for purchase on the website from 27/02/2017.

#1 Strawberry Cheescake

Forum competition for simple 2 Flavour Recipes to be announced! Stay tuned!

The Flavour Mill Team

Last edited:
What's the latest on this? :) not seeing on website unless I'm blind.

Hi @Coldcat the response this weekend was great. The launch was very succesful.

It will be available with us early next week. We had to give a lot of stock to H2Vape as it sold very well.

Will keep you guys posted!

This is great @DizZa !
Congrats -

To all forum members, do a small write up of why you would like to TRY DIY and what has kept you from doing so.

We will be giving away 5 of these to 5 lucky forum members!

This kit looks great, I've been looking into diy and it's not easy to find an "all in one" kit to get started and making a couple recipes.

You get inundated with information on what to use, starting on grams or ml etc...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

@DizZa this kits look promising.

I would like to try DIY, but what put me off until now was not being able to decide what recipe to do first and then the huge amount of flavours available seems daunting, and sometimes not finding all the flavors required at one vendor. The reviews on certain recipes left me feeling uneasy if I should spend the money and try it.
A kit like this will be a proven recipe and the correct ingredients all in once place.

Question: Will you be bringing this out in other options aswell, like the RY4?

@DizZa this kits look promising.

I would like to try DIY, but what put me off until now was not being able to decide what recipe to do first and then the huge amount of flavours available seems daunting, and sometimes not finding all the flavors required at one vendor. The reviews on certain recipes left me feeling uneasy if I should spend the money and try it.
A kit like this will be a proven recipe and the correct ingredients all in once place.

Question: Will you be bringing this out in other options aswell, like the RY4?

Hi @Anneries there will be an addition or two.

We do not want to compete with the local E-Liquid market and thus keeping it plain and simple.

One per customer only!

So awesome!

Want to try DIY to reduce costs of course. Something I think I can do, only thing that has stopped me is in the past is my personal lack of knowledge I have and the overwhelming information out there that's often just too much to take all in and process. Think a kit like this is amazing to least get the feel of it, even if it simple as can be. Thanks @DizZa for this. It's such an amazing idea. Not even got this yet and already excited for the next months recipe!

I always thought that DIY would reqiure me to set up an expensive home laboratory, The whole idea of setting up seemed daunting.
This kit really simplifies the whole process, from a tried and tested recipe to all the correct tools required, in one little package.
Its an amazing concept, one that i would love to try out.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just received my kit! Packaging is awesome guys, well done. Can't wait for home time to start mixing! :D

This is great @DizZa - well done!

Super price
Simply packaged
With instructions and all

Well done

I have always wanted to get involved with the diy life but have been put off by the 'scaryness' of it all. I've always thought that you would require and expensive setup of beakers and flasks(Dexters Lab environment) to get this done but after seeing how simple and easy TFM Try Diy kit looks it has given me hope that i will soon start mixing my own juice at home. So keen to try this out as i missed out on the H2V meet.

ok so today I mixed up my recipe. Was tricky at first but came right in the end. Made 130ml in total. And just couldn't wait to vape it so vaping the 30ml bottle already. I know it needs steeping but the flavour is just so good already and I'm impatient.

4cb672b2-a951-4870-999e-852736a83baf.jpg

8832b4b3-d7f3-4c08-8136-e84e5e617426.jpg

ok so today I mixed up my recipe. Was tricky at first but came right in the end. Made 130ml in total. And just couldn't wait to vape it so vaping the 30ml bottle already. I know it needs steeping but the flavour is just so good already and I'm impatient.

View attachment 88143

View attachment 88142

Well done @Coldcat!!

Did you find the instructions and recipe easy to follow?

Well done @Coldcat!!

Did you find the instructions and recipe easy to follow?
if it were any easier it would be mixed already. thanks.

Only issue I got was the getting the VG juice in the syringe to measure. I ended up opening up the syringes and pouring the measurements from the top while blocking the end with my finger, then for the VG popped the "plunger" (Lingo sorry) back in to push out. Next time I will try source a nice wide needle (seen them at Dischem) to use to grab the liquid out of the bottle. Think a needle will help also grabbing those precious droplets that sit in the almost empty bottles after too, in my situation was Nicotine's last drops that was hard to get out.

if it were any easier it would be mixed already. thanks.

Only issue I got was the getting the VG juice in the syringe to measure. I ended up opening up the syringes and pouring the measurements from the top while blocking the end with my finger, then for the VG popped the "plunger" (Lingo sorry) back in to push out. Next time I will try source a nice wide needle (seen them at Dischem) to use to grab the liquid out of the bottle. Think a needle will help also grabbing those precious droplets that sit in the almost empty bottles after too, in my situation was Nicotine's last drops that was hard to get out.

Nah.. next time you get a scale with your first 50 concentrate order. ;)

Syringes are for masochists.

WOW! Thank you! You just made my day. My weekend was begining on a very crappy note. This just changed all of that.

PM incomming.

Cool, thank you very much

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Made this friday even more worth it. Thanks Guys.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back