The hype is (not so) real!

Avo24 RDTA, Gaia RDTA just can't get from it what I want. Single or double coil build. Is being cleaned and repackaged as we speak, coming to a for sale section soon with some other thingies that are not in use anymore.
@Room Fogger I tend to disagree , AVO 24 with the the right build and right wicking method is insane LOL, Ni80 Kidney puncher fused claptons and trimming the wick to lay just above the juice holes and Flavor for days. different strokes for different folks though, just my 2cents

Awesome thread:
For me it was the RIP Trippers Pharaoh RDA/RDTA what ever it is LOL, went and bought one with all the Hype and it just leaked like a m0th@#$F and flavor was average with a crappy build deck, those clamps cant hold 2 coils properly

@Room Fogger I tend to disagree , AVO 24 with the the right build and right wicking method is insane LOL, Ni80 Kidney puncher fused claptons and trimming the wick to lay just above the juice holes and Flavor for days. different strokes for different folks though, just my 2cents
I think I find the vape too hot on the dual coils, and seeing it just sitting the in the biox it is breaking my Heart and I think it will be better if it is being used.

Last edited:
@mr b its weekend,I hope you feel better by Sunday and your issues get sorted or your week will start as bad as it ended.Happy weekend to you

Resistance is futile

I think some of the guys here need to vape some 18mg juice and chill the f out.

I was impressed the first time I vaped nasty juice.went out of my way to buy two more bottles and it didn't work out for me.
It was almost as the flavour was chemically induced

Resistance is futile

Oh-o maybe it was fake

@Hooked what was the top 5local juices you can hype about

Resistance is futile

@Resistance If you mean as in the hype is not so real, then Paulies Coffie Cake. I just don't get it.

If you mean the hype IS real, then my top 5 juices are:
Bumblebee - Machete
The Vape Industry - The Signature Collection
Mr Hardwick's - SuperMilk
Deadly Sins - Gluttony
Affiliation - Rusky

I have more favourites, but you said only 5!

@Resistance If you mean as in the hype is not so real, then Paulies Coffie Cake. I just don't get it.

Bumblebee - Machete
Deadly Sins - Gluttony
Affiliation - Rusky
Great to know was wondering what local juices we can write home about

Resistance is futile

Nice Thread
  • For me its any of the smok tanks i have tried or owned,
  • Zeus RTA, for me its just.......meh Prefer my magic obs nano or the kylin (Which doesnt leak and doesnt skip a beat)
  • SM 22 - Build after build after build, its fiddly, probably just my crappy build skills
  • Mech mods - I understand the merit just dont see the point of firing an unregulated device near your face, its like pulling a grenade pin with your teeth whilst holding it with your feet
  • anything Twisp
  • Nutty flavor juice
  • Oh and last but not least, Tanks that light up when you fire it, wtf???? reminds me of the underglow used to pimp Citi golf and corsa GSi's
Seem we have certain tastes rhat agree and some don't, but had to play with
Smok, don't know
Agree on the Nano's, best there is in all aspects :D
disagree on the Zeus, but only because I can ;)
and I just got my first handgranade, :eek: coppervape mech, will report back if I make it:D, studying the mystery of Ohm and amps and volts, electrical engineering 101 because I know bugger all:wasntme:
Twisps make excellent doorstops, the fit perfectly
I love nuts, even in vape,
On the last one, what were they thinking, it's like fur on a cortina dashboard in the 70's.

Hope you can enjoy a laugh with me as yours is an excellent post.

Bumblebee - Machete
Deadly Sins - Gluttony
Affiliation - Rusky

I have more favourites, but you said only 5!

I agree on the Paulies Coffee Cake, I also didn't get it. But the Signature Collection, that is great juice!

Seem we have certain tastes rhat agree and some don't, but had to play with
Smok, don't know
Agree on the Nano's, best there is in all aspects :D
disagree on the Zeus, but only because I can ;)
and I just got my first handgranade, :eek: coppervape mech, will report back if I make it:D, studying the mystery of Ohm and amps and volts, electrical engineering 101 because I know bugger all:wasntme:
Twisps make excellent doorstops, the fit perfectly
I love nuts, even in vape,
On the last one, what were they thinking, it's like fur on a cortina dashboard in the 70's.

Hope you can enjoy a laugh with me as yours is an excellent post.

Hope you enjoy the mech! Just pay attention to battery safety and Ohm's Law, keep your builds 0.2 Ohms and above until you get more comfortable, and you'll be alright. Get some Sony VTC5a batteries if you don't already have some, they're great mech batteries. Once you turn to the Dark Side you'll never go back :)

I’m also busy prepping, for my first semi-hand grenade (Luxotic BF mod) and depending on how well that goes, I might (MIGHT) venture into the proper hand grenades (fully mech). Maybe we can share tips and findings along the way @Room Fogger :)

Hope you enjoy the mech! Just pay attention to battery safety and Ohm's Law, keep your builds 0.2 Ohms and above until you get more comfortable, and you'll be alright. Get some Sony VTC5a batteries if you don't already have some, they're great mech batteries. Once you turn to the Dark Side you'll never go back :)

What about the LG HG2 3000mah batts? Also a good option or not?

I don't know much about it but @Andre posted a link in a previous post.think it was mixing for mtl.not sure don't hold me to that please

Resistance

@Carnival I highly recommend subscribing to Battery Mooch's Youtube channel. He has a great series of videos called "Minding your mAhs" explaining battery ratings and what to watch out for when building on mech and regulated mods. Essentially the VTC5as have a higher continuous discharge rating (CDR) than the HG2s, which allow you to build to lower resistances. If you're building at 0.3 ohms its going to pull a lot less current (around 14A) than a 0.2 ohm build (around 21A), so the HG2 (which has a Mooch rating of 20A CDR) should be able to handle that safely.

Back