Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The long-awaited RTA from VWM has been released! The successor to the much loved Integra! I was lucky enough to get onto the first 100 list and shipping should happen next week! So Bazinga!

Imperia 0.jpg Imperia 1.jpg Imperia 2.jpg Imperia 3.jpg

First thing I did was swop out the normal airflow gear for the DL one! It was a simple change and a pretty simple build.
VWM Imperia 1.jpg

That's a great looking setup, but how does it vape?

Really well @CJB85! It's early days still and only had it for an hour or so but it has more air than the Integra which is what I was after... I really could do with a little more air but so far it's great! Testing will continue! Just built the Integra as well to compare!
RTA Testing.JPG

Really well @CJB85! It's early days still and only had it for an hour or so but it has more air than the Integra which is what I was after... I really could do with a little more air but so far it's great! Testing will continue! Just built the Integra as well to compare!
View attachment 198028
Obviously super subjective, but I think it is a way better looking Atty that the Dvarw DL is. It looks more refined and still very understated.

Obviously super subjective, but I think it is a way better looking Atty that the Dvarw DL is. It looks more refined and still very understated.

No question about that... and nearly three times the price!

No question about that... and nearly three times the price!
Yup, I am afraid that any opinion of mine is purely academic, like schoolboys arguing over supercars in a magazines... way, WAAAAAAAY out of my league.

Back