The just mechs thread

both are mechs of some sort, o I do still sin with tobacco sometimesimage.jpg

I must admit, all this tinkering with the Molly today has my arse itching for another mech squonker.... Please don't send links, advice or suggestions.....

I must admit, all this tinkering with the Molly today has my arse itching for another mech squonker.... Please don't send links, advice or suggestions.....

If you do feel the need to do so, then please keep the pricing towards the lower end of the spectrum :wasntme::-D

I'm really enjoying the Furyan now. It was initially not hitting hard/misfiring and I noticed the button was getting flaming hot after a few hits... being an Ecigssa assiduous member, I remembered this was a second hand mod and it was maybe arcing with a little build up of gunk so I went ahead and stripped it then sanded the contacts. The result is outstanding. It hots like a train and the button doesn't get near warm!!!

20211102_191831.jpg

I'm really enjoying the Furyan now. It was initially not hitting hard/misfiring and I noticed the button was getting flaming hot after a few hits... being an Ecigssa assiduous member, I remembered this was a second hand mod and it was maybe arcing with a little build up of gunk so I went ahead and stripped it then sanded the contacts. The result is outstanding. It hots like a train and the button doesn't get near warm!!!

View attachment 243063

ha ha ...mechlife

:MERCURY:

View attachment 243063

Great stuff furyan is good mod, how do you fimdcthe widowmaker rda?

Back