The Kayfun Epiphany

After reading all this, I decided to bust my Kayfun out of hibernation and strap her up with a twisted 28g kanthal build.
Vaping some general custard, washing it down with American Honey :)

8fc26f5aceb54578fd0d3fc375ba4c8c.jpg

Sent from my toaster, yeah a toaster.

After reading all this, I decided to bust my Kayfun out of hibernation and strap her up with a twisted 28g kanthal build.
Vaping some general custard, washing it down with American Honey :)

8fc26f5aceb54578fd0d3fc375ba4c8c.jpg

Sent from my toaster, yeah a toaster.

I've got that same Anarchist mod *fistbump*

Im ready to sell my billiow v2, goblini mini and Goliath v2 cause this is all i use and love! Its in a different league to anything else if ever try'd!

1690bd72fac865f2d57e4a1945cad039.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That has to be the best looking tank ever made. Which size is yours @Paulie ? If I was lucky enough to own one, and unlucky enough to crack the tank (i do that a lot) , I'd literally weep.

I personally still love my Lemo 2. I close the airflow down to about half. It's easy to fill, and simple to take to pieces and clean. I pray it gets more competition - good single coil devices are underrated nowadays.
@Mike,you make a good point, I am currently in multi coil recovery.

That has to be the best looking tank ever made. Which size is yours @Paulie ? If I was lucky enough to own one, and unlucky enough to crack the tank (i do that a lot) , I'd literally weep.
Thanks and its medium size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a Heatvape Kayfun 4 in the week and daaaamn. I did not expect the result I got.

Coiled, wicked and juiced up with a flavour I know (Pound It) so I could compare the taste to my tanks and drippers.
First pull I was confused and like, this tastes strange. Five puffs later and I was like, what are all these tastes. Few pulls later, I was in flavour heaven. This thing has surpassed my expectations and I'm loving the fact that I get such brilliant flavour from this low juice consuming non power hungry device.

Back