Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Wow this is a different atty... quite clever too! Gotta coil her up and test it out! She is the one second from the left. Also comes with a platic tank to you can see what's going on inside!
IMG_2768.JPG
It came with these little goodies I had no idea what they were for... very clever you can change to single coil (using the ones with no holes) and change the air flow with the ones with bigger holes.
Lancia1.jpg Lancia2.jpg

Looks pretty simple to build on too... See the two different tanks cover below... OK let's give this a try now! Holding thumbs!
Lancia3.jpg Lancia4.jpg

Can't wait to hear the verdict.....

Very interesting atty with some unique features. Simple to coil and set up... I built a single coil at 1,07Ω (28g 8 wraps on 1,5mm) to vape at my normal style... I think this is most certainly built for a lung hitter... I have the small hole set and can mouth to lung it but I think the atty wants open air flow and possibly a dual coil.

Compared to the Cyclone the flavour is slightly muted but doing a lung hit on it with Tropical Ice which is normally too harsh to lung hit I am managing nicely.

Lancia11.jpg Lancia12.jpg

I don't like the embossed look of the atty and I think it cheapens it a bit... so far so good on leaking... well there isn't any yet but it's early days. The plastic tank was a bit of a tight fit and squashed the o-rings so I replaced it with the metal one which fits perfectly!

Lancia13.jpg

It squonks like a dream and one solid press fills the area needed perfectly!

In single coil mode the non airflow holes are showing sign of leaking. Let me check if the little goodies are seated properly... yes they are... I think this needs to be a dual coil set up... will try that a bit later.

Wow this is a different atty... quite clever too! Gotta coil her up and test it out! She is the one second from the left. Also comes with a platic tank to you can see what's going on inside!
View attachment 32034
It came with these little goodies I had no idea what they were for... very clever you can change to single coil (using the ones with no holes) and change the air flow with the ones with bigger holes.
View attachment 32035 View attachment 32036

Looks pretty simple to build on too... See the two different tanks cover below... OK let's give this a try now! Holding thumbs!
View attachment 32037 View attachment 32038
Hi@Rob,I've had this atty for a while and it's a great one imo.The flavor is superior and the options are many,I thought I'd have leaking problems but they've been minimal.I really like this one, mine is a very well made clone I got on the cheap from Angel Cigs.Hope you get the pleasure I've had from yours.

Very interesting atty with some unique features. Simple to coil and set up... I built a single coil at 1,07Ω (28g 8 wraps on 1,5mm) to vape at my normal style... I think this is most certainly built for a lung hitter... I have the small hole set and can mouth to lung it but I think the atty wants open air flow and possibly a dual coil.

Compared to the Cyclone the flavour is slightly muted but doing a lung hit on it with Tropical Ice which is normally too harsh to lung hit I am managing nicely.

View attachment 32039 View attachment 32040

I don't like the embossed look of the atty and I think it cheapens it a bit... so far so good on leaking... well there isn't any yet but it's early days. The plastic tank was a bit of a tight fit and squashed the o-rings so I replaced it with the metal one which fits perfectly!

View attachment 32041

In single coil mode the non airflow holes are showing sign of leaking. Let me check if the little goodies are seated properly... yes they are... I think this needs to be a dual coil set up... will try that a bit later.
I've used both single+double w/ success, if you have a leak at the base try the old dental floss trick.There are a couple of useful build videos on YouTube that may help.

View attachment 32039 View attachment 32040

View attachment 32041

I know I'm singing to the choir but I gotta say this RDA is terrific on a mech mod

Thanks for the efforts @Rob Fisher
Always nice to see how someone we know finds a new product
@Yiannaki , isnt this in any way related to the lancia you tried way back? Is this a new version or is it totally unrelated? I think you tried it around the time of the Billow V1

I'm not that crazy about this atty... the rubber O-Rings are kak and the atty looks cheap (even thou it isn't)... it has an interesting design with the way you place the little goodies in the air holes to change the air flow but it leaks... especially through the ones that block the air holes for a single coil setup.

Tom from Catfish made it BF for me and it squonks really well... I will play with it some more before making a final judgement... I used it at the juice tating as a dripper but the coil broke when removing the wick and I fear the screws nay have buggered the wire... we'll see.

Thanks for the efforts @Rob Fisher
Always nice to see how someone we know finds a new product
@Yiannaki , isnt this in any way related to the lancia you tried way back? Is this a new version or is it totally unrelated? I think you tried it around the time of the Billow V1

@Silver - as far as i can see, this is the very same Lancia that I had, with except Robs is bottom fed.

I thought this was a great flavour atty and it looked very slick with the glass tank. The only problem though was that it leaked... A LOT!

PS your memory is spot on, it was around the same time as my billow 1 :D

I have 2 Lancia's bought back in their day. The idea of them seemed interesting, but in use they did not win me over at all. They are more very short lived gear in service that was just a waste of money.

Back